What's new

The little things in life...

Very thoughtful and considerate thing to do. Also good to hear he has continued to vape and now him and his family can benefit from your generous gesture, well done.
Thanks, but it's more about how something so small as a vape kit I wasn't going to miss really, has helped kick start his "better fortune"

However, I do appreciate your kind words mate.:2thumbsup:

Hey Andy!

Ahh thanks for sharing that was a lovely read. Its a great feeling to help someone, no matter how big or small the help, also nice to see someone appreciate and recognise that.

Don't drink all the brandy at once.....well if u do record yourself, i need a laugh

Me loves ya really :5:

Hey Andy!

Ahh thanks for sharing that was a lovely read. Its a great feeling to help someone, no matter how big or small the help, also nice to see someone appreciate and recognise that.

Don't drink all the brandy at once.....well if u do record yourself, i need a laugh

Me loves ya really :5:
Ha ha!
If England lose tonight, it will be gone by midnight! :18:

Cheers Dee.

Ronaldo!!:2thumbsup: now you loves him I bet!?

Thanks, but it's more about how something so small as a vape kit I wasn't going to miss really, has helped kick start his "better fortune"

However, I do appreciate your kind words mate.:2thumbsup:
Very true.
Small gestures can make big difference

If everyone made small gestures the world would be a better place

@Puffed Daddy, you my friend are a very rare find these days!. a lot of people are just about me me me and me... Feels good helping and just not even having to do much, means so much to some people :)

@Puffed Daddy, you my friend are a very rare find these days!. a lot of people are just about me me me and me... Feels good helping and just not even having to do much, means so much to some people :)
Well that is very kind of you to say Matt, thank you. It's not about me tbh, but I appreciate your kind message.
I've been helped by a few nice people on here, which is great.
I always try to help people, easy to be nice.

Tom was having a rough time, and a simple thing like some vape gear, gave him a bit of a lift. Plus, I've a new mate, as I'd only met him that day.

If we are all just that little bit nicer to each other, the world would be a better place.

Take care mate.

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom