What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Test and trace

Track and trace

• I’m doing it

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No way

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It’s so the government can keep tabs on us

• I’ve lost faith in all things government

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I haven’t got a smart phone

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I’m a banana

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I’m on the fence

• Total voters

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
So will you be doing the whole test and trace bit

I’ve done a handy poll

Last edited:
Not a simple matter to even get a test (if I've not already had it ...... who knows) as local testing centres are 'pop-up' and for one day a week only. And I don't have a smart phone. So probably not. Even if I wanted to. :28: :D

Not a simple matter to even get a test (if I've not already had it ...... who knows) as local testing centres are 'pop-up' and for one day a week only. And I don't have a smart phone. So probably not. Even if I wanted to. :28: :D

ahhh you're talking about the mythical antibody test......one test to rule them all

https://www.ft.com/content/aed8d0c4-2e60-46c4-88c9-846f11104f9e

nope

there coming online but your guess Is as good as mine

the antigen kit or the one where they stick a swab up your nose and down your throat is the one I'm supposed to have one soon 'ish' in fact there is training on Friday to administer the test which I won't be doing but it still takes 5 days for the results I was told and is good if the person has symptoms, no symptoms no good result

edit there are lots of bananas about tonight.....

I’m not normally on the fence about many things, but....
I generally pride myself in having enough common sense to get through a situation, I’ve stayed on top of government/WHO guidance via putting together SOP’s for work, haven’t always stuck to the letter of the law but have always safeguarded mine and my family’s health by assessing the risk and making intelligent choices based upon that assessment, and that part of me questions why tag and trace would benefit me.
Then there’s the other side which thinks that knowing that you’ve been in contact can only help to slow the spread for the populace, assuming you’re a responsible citizen.
And then there’s the third side, which only really comes out at night and asks “Is this just another way of unnecessarily scaring people to keep them in their homes for xxx reason?” To which the rational side of me replies “But why? For what gain?” And then the nighttime side says”That’s the whole point, you aren’t supposed to know why”
And that’s why logic will always lose out to the otherwise intelligent mind, and why horror films work....basically, the imagination is a wanker.

I'm a bit worried in case these Banana's might catch Covid-19
As some fruit can catch it

Honest i know nothing about the goat
It wasnt me.

ahhh you're talking about the mythical antibody test......one test to rule them all

https://www.ft.com/content/aed8d0c4-2e60-46c4-88c9-846f11104f9e

nope

there coming online but your guess Is as good as mine

the antigen kit or the one where they stick a swab up your nose and down your throat is the one I'm supposed to have one soon 'ish' in fact there is training on Friday to administer the test which I won't be doing but it still takes 5 days for the results I was told and is good if the person has symptoms, no symptoms no good result

edit there are lots of bananas about tonight.....
Nope, that's the public testing available for Herts for the swab tests. :25:

ScreenHunter 354.png

https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/ab...rchive/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions

Back
Top Bottom