What's new

Surprise Surprise. Not mentioned on mainstream media.

Indeed, but that's not how I read your comment mate. I thought you were saying there's nobody 100% healthy.
Misread, mixed up the quotes, ignore

Just gonna keep quiet

Last edited:
Telegraph has something:

High Covid death rates skewed by people who died from other causes, admits Sajid Javid

Full here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ates-include-people-did-not-die-virus-admits/

Daily reported Covid death figures are too high because people are dying from conditions unrelated to the virus after testing positive, Sajid Javid has admitted.

On Wednesday, there were 359 deaths reported in Britain, but the Health Secretary said that “many” people were being included in the count who “would not have necessarily died of Covid”.

His comments came after death data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show a large discrepancy in weekly death registrations compared to the figures released on the Government dashboard.

For the week ending Jan 7, the UK Health Security Agency reported 1,282 deaths of people who had died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus.

However, ONS data show there were just 992 death registrations with Covid mentioned on the death certificate in that week.

For deaths where Covid was the primary cause, the difference is even starker, with just 712 registrations, meaning that 44 per cent of the Government’s daily reported figures in that week may not be true Covid deaths.

There is no right answer.
Each stat tells you something but it's never the whole story.

If i catch covid and i am being rushed to hospital in an ambulance,
the ambulance then crashes killing me in the process.
What is the cause of death ?

According to the government, covid killed you [emoji23]

not really. they would say you died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test. that’s how it’s described on the news. his death certificate would say fatal ambulance accident, or however that would be described.

but keep in mind that a person dying in hospital on an artificial breathing machine 30 days after their covid test isn’t counted in the 28 day death total.

it’s not really ideal. i guess it’s quite hard for them to establish a reliable means of totalling the death rate.

not really. they would say you died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test. that’s how it’s described on the news. his death certificate would say fatal ambulance accident, or however that would be described.

but keep in mind that a person dying in hospital on an artificial breathing machine 30 days after their covid test isn’t counted in the 28 day death total.

it’s not really ideal. i guess it’s quite hard for them to establish a reliable means of totalling the death rate.
I was joking [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom