What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Supergood X Unicorn Giveaway

For any social butterflies who love mech mods/rdas and some very highly rated juice

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.15.15.jpeg

Includes tagging people, never do those personally, most people get pissed off with random tags to

Awesome giveaway though

Yeah I figured that, but it would be rude of us not to inform people. I need to get a competition up on here but have ZERO clue how to do it

Have a look at how other vendors have done competitions / give aways on here. Usually in their vendor area or the Competition section.

A lot of members do not have FB / Instagram / Twitter etc and so are excluded from a lot of these, which is a shame :17:

Yeah I figured that, but it would be rude of us not to inform people. I need to get a competition up on here but have ZERO clue how to do it
Something as simple as a name list & tag one other member to spread the word to apes who haven't seen Supergood activity. EIther do it this section or for more exposure in the Competition/giveaway section.
Guess the juice name from a picture of the packaging that is image only, easy on the cocktail range. All the right answers get put into a ranomiser.

Back
Top Bottom