What's new

Steam Crave Titan PWM mod/kit in stock

Does it come with a free goldfish to put in the tank?

I came so close to buying one for the novelty factor, I have tried one and it gives quite a kick, I kind of enjoyed it, added to my basket emptied it, added it emptied it, if it wasn't for xmas shopping I would have nabbed one - be one way to get through my stockpile of juice!

Do I get a discount if I 3D print you a flying pig? or is your answer 'pigs might fly'? :18:

I came so close to buying one for the novelty factor, I have tried one and it gives quite a kick, I kind of enjoyed it, added to my basket emptied it, added it emptied it, if it wasn't for xmas shopping I would have nabbed one - be one way to get through my stockpile of juice!

Do I get a discount if I 3D print you a flying pig? or is your answer 'pigs might fly'? :18:

40 quid is a steal, there's no novelty factor, powerful mod, no fucking around, I love mine.

You know pigs are my soft spot!

Cracking kits though. You wouldn't believe how many we've sold.

No novelty about them. They are just great kits

well I fought it for as long as I could - bought a kit - is it good for MTL? :18:

Expect silly photo's of the tank on assorted mods......

Back
Top Bottom