What's new

South Africa halts Astra Zeneca Vaccine

Im guessing here, but suppose as this variant is rampant in their country..... if another vaccine can do the better job then they will go with that.... their scientists will know more, they will have their reasons

Probably something to do with Apartheid........................

Yeah but do they actually have an alternative readily available? The AZ is a couple quid a dose. Pfizer is like 25 quid or something like that. And even if money isn't an issue are doses available for them and do they have the necessary infrastructure for the required cold storage?

Probably not in reality.

One of my mates said to me middle of last year (he is a senior scientist at one of the largest pharma companies in the UK) that there will never be a "vaccine" only an endless series of short term fixes.

Some people derided him, including some people on here when I posted his comments, but maybe what he predicted is true.....................
But didn't he also say that Elvis was alive and well and living in Wigan?...lol

One of my mates said to me middle of last year (he is a senior scientist at one of the largest pharma companies in the UK) that there will never be a "vaccine" only an endless series of short term fixes.

Some people derided him, including some people on here when I posted his comments, but maybe what he predicted is true.....................
TBH I've been wondering why they're all being called vaccines when they don't actually vaccinate against.
All they seem to be doing is reducing the spread and severity of Covid so maybe we ought to just be calling them immune system boosters?

TBH I've been wondering why they're all being called vaccines when they don't actually vaccinate against.
All they seem to be doing is reducing the spread and severity of Covid so maybe we ought to just be calling them immune system boosters?

I watched what I assume was a vid, by some anti vaxxers, they were obsessed with the fact (as far as they were concerned) that the jabs aren't vaccines. Perhaps unsurprisingly, they were of the view that we are being injected with pathogens.

I'll inject goose fat if it was proven to stop me dying,but then i'm funny like that...

Same with the annual flu jab.

All of the so called vaccines I had to have while working abroad had to be re done every 1 to 3 years depending which one.

Back
Top Bottom