What's new

Sigh - and again ... eu threatens to block vaccine to the uk and others who got their finger out

It basically said “Englund is better at the Law fings than the EU”
It kind of did. And this bit was priceless - don't even care if it's true, I'm still giggling ............... :18:

More broadly, the specifics of the EU’s plants have been a subject of confusion. For example, the Commission's published contract said the EU would get drug substance from “I\IL.” When a redacted version was published on January 29, the Commission at first kept on insisting that this referred to Italy and Ireland. It later turned out to be a copy error that should have said “NL,” for the Netherlands, according to Dutch broadcaster NOS.

Last edited:
And there I was thinking the EU was being run by muppets before. As far as ineptitude and petulance goes, the new crew are in a league of their own.

well the guy in the order says it’s AZ trying to cut their losses because there are penalties in the contract with uk for failing to deliver, but not in the eu contract.

come on folks, am i the only one that read it? :D

I read it, yes. But it’s only his opinion, and seeing as he’s trying to portray the EU as this Utopian haven of fairness and equality for all member states and citizens, and the U.K. as greedy, selfish and underhand, I don’t value his opinion that much. I try to consider the source of any articles I read - that goes for those with a very flag-waving, anti-EU tone too.

Yep ........... checked and still funny .............. :D

ScreenHunter 638.png

I read it, yes. But it’s only his opinion, and seeing as he’s trying to portray the EU as this Utopian haven of fairness and equality for all member states and citizens, and the U.K. as greedy, selfish and underhand, I don’t value his opinion that much. I try to consider the source of any articles I read - that goes for those with a very flag-waving, anti-EU tone too.

he’s suggested a rationale for them choosing to fulfil the uk contract over the eu one. others had been saying the same before. where i think he shows his bias is in the conclusion he draws from this.

Back
Top Bottom