Innokin
What's new

Sigh - and again ... eu threatens to block vaccine to the uk and others who got their finger out

Innokin
I'm confused. The EU is not being sent their required quota of doses, but they don't want to use them anyway. Talk about mixed messages.

I'm confused. The EU is not being sent their required quota of doses, but they don't want to use them anyway. Talk about mixed messages.
Its probably not whats happening - but from outside it just looks like panic stricken headless chickens.

i dont rate this ursula broad much - she seems to just make arbitrary decisions and comments.

Last edited:
Vape Green
The EU seems to think that doses created within the EU somehow belongs to the EU and is theirs to control should they wish. The EU are not supplying any doses to anybody as they seem to like to make it sound. International conglomerates whos factories happen to be within the EU are. The UK isn't stopping doses going abroad from UK factories, AZ are because of contractual obligations. The idea that the EU can somehow in effect nationalise vaccine doses made by companies not owned by the EU institution or European governments simply because they don't like how another multinational company is honouring its contractual obligations is not only bat shit crazy but is quite sickening, IMHO.

Last edited:
Elux
Its probably not whats happening - but from outside it just looks like panic stricken headless chickens.

i dont rate this ursula broad much - she seems to just make arbitrary decisions and comments.

What Ursula Von Der Lying?

AcmeFog
Both Spain & Greece wont appreciate any delays to the vaccine passport roll out not with Turkey waiting in the wings to mop up any holiday makers stranded by it.

No shock really.

They cocked up so massively last time with their Northern Ireland threat, they had to back off and lick their wounds.

I reckon same will happen again, they'll bluster and threaten, we will just keep saying no then they will, again, do something incredibly stupid and then back down with their tail between their legs. It's the EU way.

Royal Flush Vape
The EU, new day new threat.
We made the right move and yet there are still some that take their side every day over everything.

Back
Top Bottom