vapesmarter

Mod Maker
This is a simple question

POTV is a great place and is a vaping forum

But the two sections for covid

have they done there part and should they be shifted to the bottom of the page

remember we embrace vaping not covid

I’ve done a handy poll

There are parts of the forum that don't interest me so I just choose not to read or post in them.

In fact I'd rather see everything to do with The Vaping Guru to be wiped from the planet but maybe the mods want them retained as a reminder that there's scamming scum to be aware of out there.

Yup, time to pack away along with that other great success the foreign language section...

Voted for the talk more option,. which can still be done, whether at the top of the page or down the bottom. There's a lot of stuff in those covid sections, I think people will be referencing it for years - I know I probably will, and adding new stuff - covid aint going anywhere, whether from a medical or economic stand point, we've mostly all been royally shafted, but we're alive right, it aint got us yet :)

there are 3 reasons i did this post

the first

I said to a potential customer to "hey I'm on potv check them out" he replied a while later "is that a vaping forum all they are doing is talking about covid I will pass sorry" so I lost an order which pissed me off as I need to make modmaking work.

the second

liz said what are you doing I told her I posting on POTV she had a look and said "lots of flat-earthers Jesus that's the biggest vape forum in the UK"

the third

the sections have done really well, it helped a lot of people but now it's done it's time for a change we have to get on with life, I know I have to as well but I sign on and there is just bollocks over lots of numbers and figures the great reset and blah blah blah this is a vaping forum I've sent messages saying come on its done, I come here to talk about vaping not if I'm controlled by the government or are 240k deaths correct googling 20 websites for different views who cares, vaping is still under threat have we forgotten about that.

@OccultScientist @junglist @Purplefowler the sections did really well thank you they made a difference let's move on now

i always just click “new posts” when i look on here. can’t remember the last time i looked in any of the sections. i thought most other folk did the same, but maybe not.

i always just click “new posts” when i look on here. can’t remember the last time i looked in any of the sections. i thought most other folk did the same, but maybe not.
I always use new posts tbf - coz … well they are new

I always use new posts tbf - coz … well they are new

here is what a new member will see and this is on a big screen not an app or laptop

click the top post "your vaping story" never been a smoker that thread is locked you can't post in it

the second "the good stuff" why because we are so depressed about vaping

the rest is covid before you scroll down to the main sections

it's not really conducive to a vaping forum IMO it should be new users, tutorials, problems, facts about vaping, how vaping has changed peoples lives,

IMG_6971.JPG

@vapesmarter "the second "the good stuff" why because we are so depressed about vaping"

NO..... That section was created to combat the negativity that was swamping us due to so much Covid Chatter. :)

Back
Top Bottom