What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PREVIEW OF LOST VAPE SCUTUM DNA 100C MOD

Looks like someone at Lost vape noticed everyone was calling the lost vape scrotum on social media :P
I know that scutum is Latin for shield but they obviously didn’t consider that it was inevitably going to get called something slightly rude in the English speaking western world! I wonder how many they’d already produced with the original name plastered all over the mod and the packaging....

Nice looking mod and a welcome return of more mainstream DNA based mods.

I think this is why everywhere says sold out. It will take them time to rebrand the mod and i bet they just pit a sticker over the Scotum name on the box. They certainly dropped a bollock or should i say scrotum with the name. I was talking to Aspireuk about names, he said Aspire always check the names are not rude or offencive, anyone who does have a Scotum branded mod will have a collectors piece. Best atty to buy for the Scotum is the Wanko. Hopefully more companies will produce some DNA100c mods.

Back
Top Bottom