What's new

PREVIEW OF LOST VAPE SCUTUM DNA 100C MOD

Everzon

Achiever
Lost Vape Scutum DNA 100C Box Mod is the most durable DNA box mod, constructed of Zinc-Alloy & LSR, featuring Newest DNA 100C chip with military grade tri-proof: IP68 Waterproof, IP68 Dustproof, Shock Resistant.

Newest DNA 100C chip, military-grade materials
With the newest DNA 100C chip embedded in the military-grade materials, Lost Vape Scutum DNA 100C Mod is stronger than ever in terms of durability.

Authentic leather covered, comfortable to hold in your hand
Lost Vape Scutum DNA 100C inherits the excellent top-notch and high-end quality with authentic leather for comfortable hand feeling.

Powered by single 21700/20700/18650 battery, max 100W output
Scutum DNA 100C Mod is powered by single 21700/20700/18650 battery with max 100W output to meet all your needs for sub ohm and RDA vaping.

Military grade tri-proof, IP68 Waterproof, IP68 Dustproof, Shock Resistant
IP68 Waterproof
Withstand water immersion up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
IP68 Dustproof
Completely dust-tight and prevent the ingress of dust.
Shock Resistant
Easily against accidental drop and collision.

3A Type-C fast charging
Scutum DNA 100C applied the fastest 3A and Type-C technology.

Evolv’s Escribe software, firmware upgradable
Lost Vape Scutum DNA 100C offers a wide degree of customization and allows you to configure, monitor, and modify exactly the way you want.

And Scutum DNA 100C Mod is equipped with 0.9“ 80*160 Screen to display the vaping data clearly. Take it home, you will love it.

Looks good it'll probably sell bucket loads
1. gary68
Thanks for the chance :p

I'm liking the look of this & can't wait to find out how much but the name especially for someone like me with dyslexia I keep reading it as the scrotum [emoji6]

Wiktionary. scutum(Noun) An oblong shield made of boards or wickerwork covered with leather, with sometimes an iron rim; – carried chiefly by the heavy-armed infantry of the Roman army.

GOOD NEWS FOR A NAME CHANGE. NOW THE SCOTUM HAS DROPPED.

NEW NAME IS HYPERION. Yes i am very interested in this mod @Everzon please could you tell us what price these will be

Cant decide if i like it. Would have to see it for real i think

I have a dislike for tall mods especially if they're much taller than they should be given the battery lenght.
Looks very nice but far too tall for me.

GOOD NEWS FOR A NAME CHANGE. NOW THE SCOTUM HAS DROPPED.
Looks like someone at Lost vape noticed everyone was calling the lost vape scrotum on social media :P
I know that scutum is Latin for shield but they obviously didn’t consider that it was inevitably going to get called something slightly rude in the English speaking western world! I wonder how many they’d already produced with the original name plastered all over the mod and the packaging....

Nice looking mod and a welcome return of more mainstream DNA based mods.

Back
Top Bottom