What's new

Premium Propylene Glycol - PG & Vegetable Glycerine - VG @ Discounted prices

Ascot Vapes

Initiate
At Ascot Vapes our aim is to be a leading supplier of PG, VG and mixes. Please check out the great deals now.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS! Use the code POTV for 10% off all orders

Good luck with it all but its not for me as I can buy 2.5l of VG from datkstar cheaper than 1l of your VG

Ascot Vapes 1litre PG posted £8.50
DS 1litre PG posted £8.44

So 6p difference but then there's discounts ... so possibly 79p cheaper

A litre is 1Kg plus so postage can make all the difference

We are still a new company but yes you can save a few pence but once you add our 10% off code we are cheaper for 1L. We will soon have 5L for £19.99. Are prices are what you see, None of this go to check out then add V.A.T & Delivery. Our VG is £7.95 all in less 10% discount for Plant of the vape members = £7.16. Our PG is £8.50 all in less 10% = £7.65, Cheaper then Dark star on 1L which at the moment is our biggest size we sell. When we sell bigger we will beat Dark Star, Watch this space..... If you buy 1L of 70/30 from DS it will cost £7.99 + £4.95 delivery :hmm:, @ Ascot Vapes its £7.95 all-in without adding any of our discount codes :)2.

For 10 % off all orders just Type POTV at checkout!

Last edited:
Interesting, always good to have choices.
Will free postage always apply - even if you start selling larger volumes of PG or VG?
I see no mention of grade or purity of your PG or VG, tell us more ...

Interesting, always good to have choices.
Will free postage always apply - even if you start selling larger volumes of PG or VG?
I see no mention of grade or purity of your PG or VG, tell us more ...

Yes Free delivery on all orders. Are VG is min 99.5% water free & PG is USP grade

Juice received - 2nd class post took three days, fine by me, tentatively testing some juice new to me. Thanks for the delivery!

Before you begin bashing other vendors, make sure your facts are correct.
For vg...
5l, darkstar cheaper...
tmp-cam--510689515.jpg
1L, you guessed it people..tmp-cam-63751991.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom