What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Poll: Domestic Covid Passports, yes or no?

Domestic covid passports; yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
Not sure mate. Supermarkets are a necessity so I don't think they'd be able to include them.

I'm sure the whole thing will be a balls up. At least for a while. Or it'll end up being another ridiculously expensive exercise.

Personally, I'd rather just stay at home. :rolleyes:
Government subsidized doordash and postmates ftw

I very much doubt it too, the right to free movement brigade will have a field day with this, anyway what's the point, beaches n parks are mobbed, public transport is an indoor thing ( jam packed)...... it's utter nonsense to make some folks a few million

aye, nae doubt, there will be more shameless money transfers on the back of it.

Why not just update the NHS QR code systems that were already in use for hospitality venues before lockdown - especially as we don't seem to be exactly sure that the vaccinated can't spread symptoms?

Why not just update the NHS QR code systems that were already in use for hospitality venues before lockdown - especially as we don't seem to be exactly sure that the vaccinated can't spread symptoms?

I can’t use them as they track and trace would be going off all the time

I don't think I should mate, there were literally hundreds of people getting vaccinated when I did and nobody got one.... it's all recorded, details taken and when I went in etc. I don't need a card.

Ok, they must be doing it differently where you are. I’ve been working at a Vaccination Centre somewhere “Oop North” since Feb and everyone gets one and are asked to bring it along for their 2nd jab. It is all recorded electronically, straight afterwards anyway, on the National System. People are bound to lose/mislay their cards.

Anyone should be able to manage/ book their jabs. You need your NHS number (there is a different option), date of birth, 1st or 2nd dose reference number; which can be obtained from your original phone or email notifications, when you first booked your jab(s). You don't need a card, but it is nice to have it.

I know you had to switch them off at work, but was that still an issue if you went out?

nope don’t use it, I know a colleague who did use it in the height of the pandemic it went off and caused a lot of grief

But I do daily LFT tests and PCR tests 3-4 times a week I’m getting kinda bored of them get up wash brush teeth swap up nose and in throat coffee emails test result yawn...

Boris passport.png

well maybe/maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom