What's new

Pfizer BioNTech vaccine approved for use in UK with priority list confirmed

I honestly don't believe corruption and incompetence is limited to one party's politicians. I think it's more systemic, and pharma companies are no more immune to it than any other form of business. ;)

of course, but i think it would be hard not to recognise that this lot have reached new limits of corruption and incompetence. they don’t even try and hide it half the time.

of course, but i think it would be hard not to recognise that this lot have reached new limits of corruption and incompetence. they don’t even try and hide it half the time.
I'm no fan, but I'm actually not even so sure about that. This pandemic has set some unprecedented challenges and few seem to have been up to meeting them. :(

You have a choice. You either accept the vac and more than likely live, survive. or you can refuse it and may die or become dangerously ill from covid side effects. The choice is yours. But do not blame anyone for your own choice after. Being high risk type 1 Diabetic i will have the jab when i get the chance. Even though i know some medicines have had their downsides, i for one would have been dead many years if it wasn't for medications.
As i have said before folks moaning about wearing masks, being locked down, not being allowed in pubs and now the vaccine doubters are all bollocks arguments, Try shielding for 10 months, imagine you all have a medical problem that limits your daily life ontop of all the rules making it a real struggle or imagine your old and need care, that's right some folks have no clue and are selfishly thinking of themselves.
As former smokers we had the choice of weather to smoke or not, we took the wrong option and started smoking, look where that has led. In truth cancer may already be a thing in our futures. My point is choosing to start smoking was more foolish than having a medicine that could save your life. So make the right choice this time. It may help you get back in the pubs all day, be able to go out as and when you wish, is that not a better choice than keep being locked down?.

I'm no fan, but I'm actually not even so sure about that. This pandemic has set some unprecedented challenges and few seem to have been up to meeting them. :(

we are talking here about blatant corruption and cronyism. using a terrible global crisis as a means to funnel money to your pals for useless shite. i’ve not heard stories along these lines from other countries. maybe there are some?

we are talking here about blatant corruption and cronyism. using a terrible global crisis as a means to funnel money to your pals for useless shite. i’ve not heard stories along these lines from other countries. maybe there are some?
Look hard enough and you'll find it everywhere, sadly. Just using this one as I remember it:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-i...virus-tsar-on-corruption-charge-idUKKBN22X1W9

and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55098415

Look hard enough and you'll find it everywhere, sadly. Just using this one as I remember it:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-i...virus-tsar-on-corruption-charge-idUKKBN22X1W9

and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55098415

see interestingly, they were arrested for rigging tenders, whereas our coronavirus act and some emergency measures in the public contract regulations suspend the need for them to even put contracts to tender. they could just hand them to their cronies. amateurs, the italians, it seems.

the second one is just sad. a mate of mine comes from there.

see interestingly, they were arrested for rigging tenders, whereas our coronavirus act and some emergency measures in the public contract regulations suspend the need for them to even put contracts to tender. they could just hand them to their cronies. amateurs, the italians, it seems.

the second one is just sad. a mate of mine comes from there.
It's all pretty sad, everywhere. :(

looks like a bit of a journey for many folks...

vaccine.JPG

Back
Top Bottom