What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pfizer BioNTech vaccine approved for use in UK with priority list confirmed

A mate of mine thinks it's all a government obedience test for the future. Are we all willing to do as we are told, stay indoors, not go to work, have our businesses closed etc ... and be injected with something, even though there's very little risk. What they'll gain is control and compliance of the population, or at least they can test that in a real scenario and have knowledge on how we reacted.

He thinks that after the 'Brexit' test, in which they failed to scare the enough of the population into obedience, this is like a phase 2 of the program.
Nothing would surprise me, however unlikely that scenario is, one things for sure, I bet the Government can't believe how easy it's been to get everyone to comply, with little or no fuss !!!

A mate of mine thinks it's all a government obedience test for the future. Are we all willing to do as we are told, stay indoors, not go to work, have our businesses closed etc ... and be injected with something, even though there's very little risk. What they'll gain is control and compliance of the population, or at least they can test that in a real scenario and have knowledge on how we reacted.

He thinks that after the 'Brexit' test, in which they failed to scare the enough of the population into obedience, this is like a phase 2 of the program.

does he stop at red lights when he’s driving?

does he stop at red lights when he’s driving?

You know he's a bit of a worry, he's not be dealing with this year well at all and I don't know what to say to him really.... he's been talking to people that aren't doing him any good. It's tough when it's a mate, he needs a good talking to, but it's not going to be me.

Depends on how many of them have shares or Business partners in Pfizer, I didn't say the Vaccine was harmful necessarily, I just think it's a bit weird, that this, one of many Vaccines currently out there, including our own, at Oxford Uni, this one has been passed by the MHRA so quickly, and by no other Countries Authorities up to now, especially as it also presents the most logistical problems, and is the hardest to store safely, due to it's necessity for ridiculously low temperatures !!!

that’s true, but russia and america, as i understand it, have already approved vaccines that haven’t been fully tested.

although they are also now being taken to court over the vaccine task force boss. to be fair i probably trust these bastards even less than you do :D

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/16/covid-19-contracts-cronyism-government-court

You know he's a bit of a worry, he's not be dealing with this year well at all and I don't know what to say to him really.... he's been talking to people that aren't doing him any good. It's tough when it's a mate, he needs a good talking to, but it's not going to be me.

it’s not easy to deal with that kind of stuff. the natural response, to try and reason with it, can backfire and reinforce it even more.

maybe bringing up stuff like traffic lights and other really obvious every day examples of obedience might make him think, mind. as long as you do it in a considered way so he doesn’t think you are condescending him. like “you know, i was thinking about what you said...” etc

aye i get you, i don’t trust the government either. but you need to apply rational thinking. they are corrupt and handed out billions to their mates. it’s clear to see the motivation. they have access to billions of pounds. they need to spend millions of pounds on stuff. the global emergency means they don’t need to do the contracting in the way that the law usually requires, so they can funnel the money to their mates. if the gear hadn’t been shite and their mates hadn’t been incompetent nobody might have noticed.

but what would they gain from injecting everybody with some kind of harmful vaccine? nothing, that i can think of.
I don't believe they would intentionally use a harmful vaccine ................ but whether we can trust them (or the pharma comanies hoping to win the 'race') to do all the proper and necessary tests and checks is another matter? The 'gear' wasn't intentionally shite either?

I don't believe they would intentionally use a harmful vaccine ................ but whether we can trust them (or the pharma comanies hoping to win the 'race') to do all the proper and necessary tests and checks is another matter? The 'gear' wasn't intentionally shite either?
I can get hold of some cracking Gear if your interested Crew !!! :2thumbsup:

it’s apparently been through all the tests though. and mind it’s not bj and hancock that do the testing.

as for the shite “gear” that’s a matter of pure corruption and incompetence. fortunately they aren’t quite stupid enough to pay one of cummings’ cronies a few billion to knock up a vaccine.

it’s apparently been through all the tests though. and mind it’s not bj and hancock that do the testing.

as for the shite “gear” that’s a matter of pure corruption and incompetence. fortunately they aren’t quite stupid enough to pay one of cummings’ cronies a few billion to knock up a vaccine.
I honestly don't believe corruption and incompetence is limited to one party's politicians. I think it's more systemic, and pharma companies are no more immune to it than any other form of business. ;)

Back
Top Bottom