What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Online Store Now Open

julesvapes

Postman
Jules Vapes are pleased to announce we are now open to supply our range of premium E-liquids.

Wondering why you should pay for an E-liquid that no-one has reviewed? ....... You don't have to!!

For a limited period we are giving away our first 3 flavours in the range for nothing! You won't even have to pay for postage. The only hitch is they are 10ml bottles at 0% nicotine.

The flavours are:-
322432619.jpg

DRUNKEN MONKEY
Sweetshop Bananas
delicately baked in Cookie Dough with Irish Cream
USE Code JULES at checkout
322432651.jpg

SQUIRREL JUICE
A delicate blend of the worlds best coffee beans with an aftertaste of freshly cracked hazelnuts

Use code ITSTHENUTS at checkout
322432610.jpg

SCREAMING WITCH

A homage to Mother-in-Laws everywhere
A blend of Lemongrass, Ginger and Lime leaves.
and possibly a chilli dropped in the cauldron.
Strong throat hit.

Use code MOTHERINLAW at checkout

all at www.julesvapes.com

OK thanks I'm in on the drunken monkey and squirrel juice can't wait to try this. Can't do lemon grass so not that one.
Great idea I never like going straight in on 30ml but if its good then no problem.
Like the wholesome look of the site aswell.

Thank you

Last edited:
Free e-liquid you say? I'm in! Will they be the 60 or 80vg mixes? Many thanks for the chance to try them. [emoji2][emoji108][emoji106]

Free e-liquid you say? I'm in! Will they be the 60 or 80vg mixes? Many thanks for the chance to try them. [emoji2][emoji108][emoji106]

All of the samples are the 60/40 VG/PG ratio. and to supply them free unfortunately they are in plastic bottles.
all of the 30ML bottles are glass and the whole process of our mixing and steeping process is in glass also to stop any of the plastic bleeding through into the flavours

[emoji108][emoji106]Many thanks for the speedy response. This is a fantastic offer.

Personally I prefer plastic bottles anyway. I really look forward to trying them. [emoji2]

Thanks for the offer. In for some drunken monkey, cant wait :) Is it one of the 3 per customer or 1 of each flavour? The screaming witch sounds like it could be nice.

Thanks for the offer. In for some drunken monkey, cant wait :) Is it one of the 3 per customer or 1 of each flavour? The screaming witch sounds like it could be nice.

you can get one of each while stocks last, sorry you have to check out once for each flavour, but if you register you only have to put your address in once

Back
Top Bottom