What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oh no payment system :(

ReservedCBD

Postman
Good evening POTV

We had some mishaps with PayPal, They have blocked our PayPal because of CBD products! Luckily we are on with another merchant payment system which should be set up by tomorrow!

So for now if you would like to order kindly pm I’ll include the usually discounts & we can arrange bank transfers for now if your in need for the cbd :)

Thanks for you patience & hoped everyone had a brilliant weekend in the sun.

Hey! Did you solve your problem? If so, how did you do it? Because I have a simmilar problem right now. And I don't know what payment system I should use.

Hey! Did you solve your problem? If so, how did you do it? Because I have a simmilar problem right now. And I don't know what payment system I should use.

Talking about payment system - I don't recommend any of it to you, man. Because mostly they suck. Use credit card or cash and you won't have any problem.

Why so grim? I don't think all payment systems sucks.

Because of my bad experience. There are a lot of problems with PayPal and other payment systems. I didn't have such a trouble with it, but there was a situation, of course. I discovered that they don't accept payments from it in some European countries. I really don't know why. Maybe they have, and it was just my bad luck. Who cares? I was forced to use https://baxity.com/. A local payment system, as I understood. Available all over the Europe. That's how they said. As a matter of fact it wasn't bad. But I still don't like all those payment systems.

Back
Top Bottom