What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nurses to get a pay rise of 1%

@Jd_ council tax is paid whether someone owns or rents over here, but again depending on income there may be an entitlement to having it reduced and only paying a smaller amount, plus if there's only one adult living in the property they get 25% discount.

Another phrase - there's only two things certain in life, death and taxes.

I dont make the rules, but that is how it has always been from the beginning of human existance.:)

Don't worry about Zou, if he had his way the moment you died his communist government would swoop in, take everything and change the locks on your house. :D

:threadhijacked:

Poor nurses, first we take their sanity, then we take their money, and now we take their thread

upload_2021-3-8_19-2-19.gif

I haven’t a horse or a pot to piss in I asked liz and got a slap Alfie has a small saddle though....

Most of our parents and grandparents did without credit cards, loans, HP the only debt they ever had was a mortgage. If they wanted anything else they saved for it.

True... And I can't do without loans at all... It is pretty sad

Back
Top Bottom