What's new

NOW STOCKING CBD LIQUIDS

E-Liquid Superstore

Premium Vendor
We are proud to announce we are now stocking a fabulous collection of CBD Liquids from leading brands.

Choose from:
  • Greeneo
  • Harmony
  • Bradley's CBD
  • CBD Vape Shot

With many more still to come, including a range of oils and supplements. Shop CBD Liquids Now.

E-Liquid Superstore - The Home of E-Liquid

cbd-mobile_1.jpg

2ml of CBD vape shot at 1000mg strength by CBD vape shop costs £44.95

60ml of KLM tech CBD drops at 3000mg strength costs £39.99 (on offer) (it comes in 3no 60ml shortfill bottles, each with 20ml in)

If I am not mistaken (and I do concede that I could be) your CBD costs approx 90 times! more than KLM tech stuff.

Please help me understand this.

I bumped it to stimulate a conversation about it aswell as asking them to explain. The seemingly ridiculous cost disparity has shocked me and I am trying to see if any other CBD users here have any comments. I have emailed them and also asked the other supplier for comment.

I bumped it to stimulate a conversation about it aswell as asking them to explain. The seemingly ridiculous cost disparity has shocked me and I am trying to see if any other CBD users here have any comments. I have emailed them and also asked the other supplier for comment.

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for posting the question. We're not familiar with KLM CBD products but have taken a look based on your question.

In terms of the CBD Vape Shot, we are retailing this at the suppliers RRP, we don't manufacture the product so are simply following their guidance.

The CBD Vape shot website gives a breakdown of what adding there 2ml to different PG/VG mix liquids. I have attached the graphic they give as guidnace.

When looking at the KLM Tech CBD liquids you mentioned, it looks like you are getting a total strength of 3000mg across 60ml of liquid. That would make 1000mg per 20ml. If you add an additional 80ml of normal PG/VG liquid it would give you an overall CBD strength of 10mg per 100ml. This is the same as adding the 2ml 1000mg CBD shot to the a 100ml bottle of vape juice. The 2ml CBD shot is a higher concentration of CBD per ml.

It does mean that the current offer KLM Tech CBD is running is good value for money comparative to the CBD Vape shot. The vape shot is more expensive however it isn't 90 times more.

I hope this helps clarify your original question.

Thanks
Ed
CBD_A5_leaflet_diagram_600x600.png

Ok thanks for your response.

Firstly, each 20ml bottle from KLM tech claims to be 3000mg strength and they can be bought individually (which i did) so potentially it just got three times cheaper right there.

I am awaiting KLM tech to clarify what they mean by "3000mg" on their packaging and website.

Personally, I hope you are right about this as that would make more sense and I could rest easier.

Will update here when I know more.

Having just sat and worked out what you are saying I have come up with this calculation.

Your 2ml vape shot at 250mg quantity works out to be 125mg/ml in concentration. Cost £12.95

KLM tech 20ml at 3000mg quantity works out to be 150mg/ml in concentration. Cost (if bought in a group of three) £16.66 so 2ml would cost £1.66

Just under 8 times cheaper. and it's 16% stronger. (so about 8 times cheaper)

I know my original post referred to your 2ml vape shot at 1000mg quantitywhich works out at 500mg/ml and costs £44.95 so three of these (£134.85) would give me the same mg of CBD as KLM techs 3000mg 20ml bottle costing £16.66 (if bought in a group of three)

(so about 8 times cheaper)

SO IN SUMMARY KLM ARE 8 TIMES CHEAPER THAN YOU.

Would that be fair?

Hi Cliff,

I just need to reiterate that the vape shot is not our product, we do not produce this product. It is purchased from a distributor and we sell it at the recommended retail price. We are not advocating that this product is better value than any other CBD related product.

In terms of KLM, I honestly cannot comment on their products as I have not personally used them or heard of them before your message. It would seem that they offer good value for money on CBD products.

Thanks
Ed

Back
Top Bottom