What's new

[New] SWAG PX80 is coming

My wife and myself can use GTX coils for weeks. I cant understand how some people can vape them just for a few days.
And once those mentioned coils used for weeks or 4/5K puffs are starting to taste bad I clean them for a second battle.
I think many new users push the coils a bit too much.... the fact that a coil have printed 80w on its side doent mean you have to vape it at that power necessarily

My wife and myself can use GTX coils for weeks. I cant understand how some people can vape them just for a few days.
And once those mentioned coils used for weeks or 4/5K puffs are starting to taste bad I clean them for a second battle.
I think many new users push the coils a bit too much.... the fact that a coil have printed 80w on its side doent mean you have to vape it at that power necessarily
Yeah, the .8 i use at 16 at the .6 i use at 20w. And they are marvelous.

The .2 and .3 coils arent worth the laser engraving they print on the side tho, imho
They leak, they burn out, and they dont seem to produce any greater amount of vapor.

Im saving em for if i ever get some cbd. They r a good choice for that particular liquid, especially in a high or max vg form

Yeah, the .8 i use at 16 at the .6 i use at 20w. And they are marvelous.

The .2 and .3 coils arent worth the laser engraving they print on the side tho, imho
They leak, they burn out, and they dont seem to produce any greater amount of vapor.

Im saving em for if i ever get some cbd. They r a good choice for that particular liquid, especially in a high or max vg form

After your messages, I wanted to give this product another try with the 0.8 coils and I realized maybe the problem is not with the GTX coils, maybe it's about the PX80 mod itself.

So here's the thing; I've just inserted a brand new 0.8 GTX coil to my PX80, wicked properly and tank filled with 70/30 liquid. I let it sit for 1 hour. After that, I set my wattage to 12 and take a small hit. Guess what? It's a dry hit! The coil is literally burnt! It was a fresh new coil! I gave the tank a little shake, took a hit again and guess what? It works flawlessly! Later I let it sit for like 15 or 20 minutes then came back to take a hit, guess what? Burnt again! After a little shake, it works properly again.

My guess is that the mod is perhaps not respecting my wattage setting of 12W sometimes and uses a higher wattage without showing me on the screen? Maybe it's using 80W? There's something wrong with this product but I can't figure out what.

I bought a GTX TANK 22 to test out the GTX coils again on my Swag II. I'll share the results once it arrived. I have a strong feeling it's about the PX80 mod itself but I might be wrong and I wonder what are you people opinion on this situation? Or @Vaporesso can answer?

Wow, sorry to read that @tolgahan
Time to try another liquid maybe. Too thick?
11/12w are nothing for a 0.8 GTX, it can handle it without any problem.

I tried another PX80 mod and it's still happening.
Yeah, i am actually really liking the little px80. It half the size i thouth it was going to b.

I honestly have no idea why u r experiencing probs. I just went up from 60/40 to 70/30 and its still works the same.

I just double checked too, its set to 18w.
The .8 ones have the larger juice holes, but iv never had a prob with the .6s either.

Yeah, i am actually really liking the little px80. It half the size i thouth it was going to b.

I honestly have no idea why u r experiencing probs. I just went up from 60/40 to 70/30 and its still works the same.

I just double checked too, its set to 18w.
The .8 ones have the larger juice holes, but iv never had a prob with the .6s either.
Yeah. I vaped 80VG/20PG on those without any problem

I dunno man, i assume u have used other devices to have some standard of reference btwn something being wrong and something not being wrong, but i have no idea at this point.

I don't know for sure either. I bought the coils from a third party, maybe the problem is coils? maybe they're fake? I'll order a pack of 0.8 from https://store.vaporesso.com and try again. I'll update you guys once I do.

Edit: Actually I remember buying from 2 different third party sellers. Maybe they're both fake. I'm not sure.

I don't know for sure either. I bought the coils from a third party, maybe the problem is coils? maybe they're fake? I'll order a pack of 0.8 from https://store.vaporesso.com and try again. I'll update you guys once I do.

Edit: Actually I remember buying from 2 different third party sellers. Maybe they're both fake. I'm not sure.
Well, i mean, vaporesso isnt immune from making a mistake, one version of the omni board used to have the habit of doing it because of an incorrectly programmed preheat setting.

I was reading some reviews and 1 said something about a battery bar fluke, but that wouldnt actually effect anything and there is no preheat on this mod so wouldnt b likely.

I can suggest that maybe u pay close qttention to how long u r holding the button down b4 or after u r inhaling, that is the most likely cause of an instantly fried coil barring some mfg defect or incorrect settings.(As in button firing + no air flowing past the coil=bad bad bad, u probably know this, but i have a friend who does this out of habit and doesnt notice n it makes me cringe)

Entire genuine coil packs or even batches, can be bad, but here is the sticker u can look for on the side, scratch off the bottom half and scan the qr code or go to the website qnd verify the num
20210420_144310.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom