What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[New] SWAG PX80 is coming

e58943151805e3e8d38e09078011ade.png 8bae5c29f151b80ad3603b91ceadd56.png 24e2bd9ad53b48fde117bb590dacfbe.png
REPLACEABLE COIL WITHOUT EMPTYING POD

Clean & Easy Coil Replacing

Hi, Vaporesso Fans,

We received some feedback about the SWAG PX80 recently. It seems that some people want SWAG PX80 to have 510 adapters. How do you think about it? and why?

Hi, Vaporesso Fans,

We received some feedback about the SWAG PX80 recently. It seems that some people want SWAG PX80 to have 510 adapters. How do you think about it? and why?

Absolutely, would make the appeal far wider. Would be a bit of a waste to restrict the mod to one pod.

Hi, Vaporesso Fans,

100%
Limiting a good mod to a single atomizer is a waste.
People like options. If I have the 510 adapter, I would put a GTX tank on it... or an NRG tank, my favourite MTL RTA or whatever.

I agree with mate above, having that option would catch more people.

Hi, Vaporesso Fans,

Definitely a good idea. I'd also go as far to suggest it is included with the kit. I have bought a couple of 510 adapters for pods and while I don't mind buying it as an extra, I'd certainly pay am extra £4 or £5 on top of the rrp of the kit to get it with the kit instead of having to buy it separately.

It would have been amazing if we could use it directly with other RTA's specially with the small opening on the top, so that the tank sits lower. I know this would limit it to a maximum tank size, but it would work great to reduce the overall size.

It would have been amazing if we could use it directly with other RTA's specially with the small opening on the top, so that the tank sits lower. I know this would limit it to a maximum tank size, but it would work great to reduce the overall size.
Good idea. Actually I would like to have an RBA version (RTA) of the pod.
You know @Vaporesso, 2 new tasks :D

I work with IML injection solutions a lot and lobe to see it implemented this way in vape devices. Thumbs-up for this one.

Back
Top Bottom