What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Covid Lockdown Tiers

Mr Ripple

Legend
Boris Johnson details 3-tier lockdown levels - with pubs shut and travel ban
Every area in England is expected to be split by tonight into Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 under the Covid Local Alert Levels - and the worst-hit areas will face a torrent of new restrictions

Pubs will be shut down and non-essential travel banned in the worst-hit areas after England was plunged into a draconian three-tier lockdown.

Boris Johnson has officially confirmed a new system of Covid Local Alert Levels will cover every village, town, city and region of England.

By tonight, every area in the country is expected to be assigned Tier 1 (medium risk), Tier 2 (high) or Tier 3 (very high) due to soaring rates of coronavirus.

Liverpool is set to be hurled into Tier 3 instantly - with restrictions taking force at 5pm on Wednesday - after fraught talks over the weekend left local leaders furious.

Tier 3 areas face dramatic restrictions going far beyond the local lockdowns that are already in force for more that 10million people.

The PM confirmed these will include "closing pubs and bars".

So unless you're in liverpool nothings changing.
Move along nothing to see here!

This year Christmas will be banned, Boris johnson is worried Santa will spread corona virus around the world as he has to enter everyones house.
Boris was going to make Masks compulsary but was worried he would be called homophobic if he said all fairies must wear one.
I have real doubts about the virus spreading so much, I think most people have had the sense not to eat out, go pubs or other places that folks mix. so what has really caused such surges, the marches well they where weeks ago, same for most other events. I think we have had a few super spreaders up and down the country. Schools and Uni's is the possible main reason for the rise in infected. Something just doesn't add up to me. Maybe this is an early faze in of rules due to the impending usual celebrations, halloween, bonfire night and then the yuletide fortnight, god knows how many folk will ignore rules over xmas. But i feel the new 3 tier is a precal of worse to come. I am in the middle ie new lockdown High risk area, right on the Sandwell, Wolverhampton and Dudley border. Young folks just won't stay in, they are bored, yet they have so much tech to use there's no need to go out. The truth is they just want to do things away from their parents.
I see new rules becoming law and that's your freedom gone, bit at a time so its less of a shock.

Universities are definitely driving cases up in Nottingham and suspect it's been the case elsewhere too.

The Universities are responsible for a lot of the cases up here. What does seem to go unreported is just how many cases the schools are having, I know a few teachers (I'm married to one) and there are more than you would think, lots of schools in the area are reporting them and then asking classes and/or year groups to isolate.

The Universities are responsible for a lot of the cases up here. What does seem to go unreported is just how many cases the schools are having, I know a few teachers (I'm married to one) and there are more than you would think, lots of schools in the area are reporting them and then asking classes and/or year groups to isolate.

this is exactly what a school teacher i know has told me as well.

So, 9 million people packed together like sardines in London, don't have a massive spread R- rate number or whatever....but 5.5 million spread all over Scotland do have a higher rate......time to wake the fk up, throw the masks in the bin and take to the streets, bring down these lying cunts

So, 9 million people packed together like sardines in London, don't have a massive spread R- rate number or whatever....but 5.5 million spread all over Scotland do have a higher rate......time to wake the fk up, throw the masks in the bin and take to the streets, bring down these lying cunts

but what about brexit?

Back
Top Bottom