What's new

Matt Hancock's social distancing slip-up caught on camera

BigCloud

Veteran
Health Secretary Matt Hancock has been spotted slapping a colleague on the back in the House of Commons, despite social distancing measures in place to curb the spread of coronavirus.

Mr Hancock's moment of apparent forgetfulness happened as he arrived to Prime Minister's Questions.

Watch the video

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53079006?

Breaking!

Dominic Raab says he understands BLM.

Claims to have a, and I quote, 'black love child'!

:alien::happy guys:

"Let's buy some PPE from Turkey"...."Oops, doesn't meet NHS standards" :blondmoment:

"Let's build a load of Nightingale field hospitals"..."Oops, they're not needed and nobody's using them" :eeek:
"Let's buy some ventilators from China"..."Oops, they have non-EU connections and might catch fire !" :flames:

"Let's develop our own NHS track and trace app"..."Oops, it doesn't work, we haven't a clue what we're doing, best ditch it and speak to Apple and Google" :11:

Ever feel like we are being lead down a blind alley, by a blind tour guide ? :bananamonkey:

Not that I'm defending those fuktards in parliament, but I've worked all the way through this lockdown, with mostly the same team of 20 or so, and it's fekin hard to remember to keep the distancing for every minute of a full shift. We all try our best but every now and again some are closer than they should be. Anyway it's all over now, from what I see when going through town to work [emoji849]

Not that I'm defending those fuktards in parliament, but I've worked all the way through this lockdown, with mostly the same team of 20 or so, and it's fekin hard to remember to keep the distancing for every minute of a full shift. We all try our best but every now and again some are closer than they should be. Anyway it's all over now, from what I see when going through town to work [emoji849]
Same here mate. Worked throughout, no safety measures at work, no signs, no disinfectant etc. You forget after a while and get close to your colleagues. It's a surprise nobody has gone down with anything.
The boss is even conducting face to face interviews in a small office to replace a chap he "let go".

Same here mate. Worked throughout, no safety measures at work, no signs, no disinfectant etc. You forget after a while and get close to your colleagues. It's a surprise nobody has gone down with anything.
The boss is even conducting face to face interviews in a small office to replace a chap he "let go".
Yep. There's 100 or so people now wage-less, in Leicester, because their boss was too lazy to remember to distance, and brought COVID into the factory. And UC will ensure that they remain penny-less for some time, too. After the workforce and their family's were tested, my step daughters test was inconclusive, along with one of the factory workers. She's the mother of a six month old child that cannot be tested. I can only guess the terror she is facing, as she waits a week, to be tested again. And all because the boss " forgot".

Social distancing should be a disciplinary matter, not left to the workers to remember. After all. That little chat or pat on the back, could end up killing someone, or indeed many.

if thats not possible in a workplace, excluding the NHS, that workplace should still be shut.

Yep. There's 100 or so people now wage-less, in Leicester, because their boss was too lazy to remember to distance, and brought COVID into the factory. And UC will ensure that they remain penny-less for some time, too. After the workforce and their family's were tested, my step daughters test was inconclusive, along with one of the factory workers. She's the mother of a six month old child that cannot be tested. I can only guess the terror she is facing, as she waits a week, to be tested again. And all because the boss " forgot".

Social distancing should be a disciplinary matter, not left to the workers to remember. After all. That little chat or pat on the back, could end up killing someone, or indeed many.

if thats not possible in a workplace, excluding the NHS, that workplace should still be shut.
Profit before people is the bosses way of thinking

Back
Top Bottom