What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

mass coronavirus vaccination scheme from as early as November

Why is there such fear against vaccines? It's almost as if some people think the powers that be want to harm the pool of people that pay their wages.

I always presumed it was the Bill Gates / population control conspiracy that scared people. Waiting for a secret cull to reduce the population back to more sustainable levels. :30:

All that would tell us is that the flu vaccine wasn't very effective at preventing covid infections, because covid-19 is a different strain of flu.

Covid19 isn't a different strain of flu. One is influenza and the other is coronavirus. Totally different viruses.

Just to expand on what mitz said

Coronavirus is everything from the common cold to covid19, which is actually sars-cov2 (sudden acute respiratory syndrome). It is a family of viruses that appear to have a halo surrounding them when viewed under a microscope, hence the name 'corona'

Typically no vaccine for one virus is at all relevant for another virus (or even a different strain of the same virus).

The things that are 'cross compatible' are the anti-virals, not vaccines. Covid19 was simply smarter than the anti-virals we had developed to treat ppl who caught viruses they wernt vaccinated for (which could be ANYONE, not just anti-vaxxers, its impossible to be vaccinated for everything)

Last edited:
I always presumed it was the Bill Gates / population control conspiracy that scared people. Waiting for a secret cull to reduce the population back to more sustainable levels. :30:

Covid19 isn't a different strain of flu. One is influenza and the other is coronavirus. Totally different viruses.
It is the bill gates thing - it madness - there is a clip of him saying how he wants to use vaccines to control the population of africa.

taken of course hugely out of context.

it’s actually a part of Ted talk where he explains in certain areas of Africa people will have 8 or more kids knowing only one or two will survive.

hia goal? To bring these areas vaccinations so more kids survive and they don’t have to have spare kids.

It is the bill gates thing - it madness - there is a clip of him saying how he wants to use vaccines to control the population of africa.

it’s actually a part of Ted talk where he explains in certain areas of Africa people will have 8 or more kids knowing only one or two will survive.

hia goal? To bring these areas vaccinations so more kids survive and they don’t have to have spare kids.
I'm not sure the Pope's advice is compatible with having less spare kids.

Yeah, I've seen the original talk. The fact that some people would take his comments so far out of context to push their batshit crazy anti-vaccination conspiracy bullshit is despicable and deplorable. I've said it before and I'll say it again; Bill Gates has done more to save and improve lives in a single day than his batshit crazy detractors could do in a thousand lifetimes combined.

Last edited:

My bad, I keep forgetting that because of all the references to "flu" attributed to Covid 19.

Bit my original point stands. If a high proportion of those people who died having tested Covid positive had recently had the flu jab, all that would tell us is that the flu jab is ineffective against Covid 19.

My bad, I keep forgetting that because of all the references to "flu" attributed to Covid 19.

Bit my original point stands. If a high proportion of those people who died having tested Covid positive had recently had the flu jab, all that would tell us is that the flu jab is ineffective against Covid 19.
And it wouldn't be a massive surprise anyway given that flu vaccines are primarily targeted at the elderly and vulnerable (pre-existing conditions) - the two groups most at risk of dying from Covid19.

And it wouldn't be a massive surprise anyway given that flu vaccines are primarily targeted at the elderly and vulnerable (pre-existing conditions) - the two groups most at risk of dying from Covid19.

the study i mentioned above, from brazil, showed that people who had been vaccinated against flu had better outcomes if they contracted covid.

edit: if you look back, somebody posted a link to the paper they published.

Back
Top Bottom