What's new

masks and distancing

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58360

Masks - anyone else still wear them?

I've started getting funny looks when I put on a mask before going in a shop - well, I'm assuming it's because of mask because it's a different funny look to usual...

And distancing - anyone else still bothering?

Had someone get awfully huffy in the post office the other day because I was "making the queue longer". I couldn't punch them because they were behind the till screen...

Yep - I'm still doing it, and we're still asking the public to do the mask thing at work.

Yep on both counts. Don't go into shops much anyway but still believe it's important to take measures.

Yup, I still wear a mask in shops. Some of them ask you to ( but can't enforce it) for the health and wellbeing of their staff so I do even though some of their staff don't wear them !
As for keeping my distance from people, I've been doing that for years so it's no different to me.
Concerning funny looks, well I couldn't give a fuck what others think. Look after yourself because nobody else will.

Me too wear them to the shops, couldn't care less what people think its to protect me and others, was queueing for a lottery ticket and some silly cow stands right behind me, told her it was her personal choice if she didn't want to wear a mask but told her to step back from me, it bothers me most of the time people just standing too close, (not like they're gonna get to the till any quicker) to you anyway let alone in this day and age, I think alot of people seem to be under the impression that its all over and safe

Concerning funny looks, well I couldn't give a fuck what others think.

If I was concerned about the getting of funny looks I wouldn't have left the house for years ;)

The bit that does bother me is the attitude said looks represent. It's not the fact I'm getting them, it's the fact they're being given (to anyone) if you get what I mean.

In Wales it’s more enforced, so indoors yes I do. Aside from on the gym floor, where it isn’t required (and is also a danger in itself).

Also could not give a fairy fuck what people think about me as per @mick brown [emoji1303]

If I was concerned about the getting of funny looks I wouldn't have left the house for years ;)

The bit that does bother me is the attitude said looks represent. It's not the fact I'm getting them, it's the fact they're being given (to anyone) if you get what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. It's the " I'm more important and know better than you look". Chance's are, they're thick as shit and believe everything they read on Facebook and the like. Waste of skin some people.

Yes and yes. I'm finding myself freaking out about people not doing it though. Walking down a 3 foot wide path with grass on either side, me and Sully walk on the grass but the other people never seem to, and although the distance is probably ok I find it strange that they don't.

Some people have looked almost smug that they haven't moved and I have, but also some are polite.

Back
Top Bottom