What's new

Manabush Ltd - Online Open and Shipping - Manabush Cafe Closed but doing local deliveries.

Looks like my planned visit is scuppered. The offer of delivery is too good to pass up though. That's very good of you. Give you a bell come payday. Hope you all stay well and safe.
I’ll look out for it mate :)

@ZT Thank you. My delivery of the Tribute pack arrived this morning by DHL. STILL no sign of the original Royal Mail delivery. I still say that it's a vaping postie that's 'lost' it roflmao.

Thanks for sorting it out. You're a star as always. (Lyn G)

Honestly Lyn - the amount going missing at the mo is scary - we even have a missing wholesale order - which is frankly terrifying - and may well involve us stopping using DHL altogether.

Honestly Lyn - the amount going missing at the mo is scary - we even have a missing wholesale order - which is frankly terrifying - and may well involve us stopping using DHL altogether.
It's happening all over with the allowance of driver signing policies.
One of the apes here should have received a voopoo vinci lite from the giveaway I ran for them yet it's gone AWOL but listed as signed for.
Currently trying to sort that. Should I fail I will replace with.something nice myself.

Back
Top Bottom