What's new

Man charged with assault after woman, 92, injected with fake coronavirus vaccine

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally, I would throw away the key. Have to be a special kinda lowlife to pull a stunt like that and take advantage of a 92 year old woman. Wtf is wrong with these people? Dropped on their heads as babies?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19...jected-with-fake-coronavirus-vaccine-12188770

A man has been charged after a 92-year-old woman was falsely billed £160 to be injected with a fake COVID-19 vaccine.

David Chambers, 33, of Surbiton, southwest London, was arrested on Wednesday 13 January and charged the next day with five crimes.

The indictment includes two counts of fraud by false representation, one count of common assault and two breaches of COVID regulations.

He has been remanded in jail ahead of an appearance at Kingston Crown Court on 12 February.

On 30 December, a 92-year-old woman in Surbiton let a man claiming to be from the NHS into her home.

Advertisement
He then jabbed her in the arm with a "dart-like implement" and told her to pay £160, which he claimed would be refunded. It is unknown what was injected.

A statement from the City of London Police said: "In the UK, coronavirus vaccines will only be available via the National Health Services of England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

"You can be contacted by the NHS, your employer, a GP surgery or pharmacy local to you, to receive your vaccine.

"Remember, the vaccine is free of charge. At no point will you be asked to pay. The NHS will never ask you for your bank account or card details."

If you believe you are the victim of a fraud, report this to Action Fraud by calling 0300 123 2040 or visiting actionfraud.police.uk

Last edited:
I don't care what sort of life or misfortunes this individual has been through to become this much of a cunt, there's just no excusing praying on someone so vulnerable. Now the taxpayer has to foot the bill for this low life. My solution would be so much cheaper and swift.

Back
Top Bottom