What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looks Like Another National Lockdown Is Coming

If they're going to do it properly, they need to shut everywhere and I mean everywhere for 4 weeks and NOBODY leaves their dwellings otherwise it isn't going to work.
Just my opinion.

I get your point, but that’s simply not practical, some people will always need to work. The NHS employs over a million people, those working in hospitals, for example, can’t just stay home and leave the sick to die can they? Doctors, nurses, porters, paramedics, care home staff - they can’t stay home or people die.... which I think is what we’re supposed to be trying to avoid :5:

I get your point, but that’s simply not practical, some people will always need to work. The NHS employs over a million people, those working in hospitals, for example, can’t just stay home and leave the sick to die can they? Doctors, nurses, porters, paramedics, care home staff - they can’t stay home or people die.... which I think is what we’re supposed to be trying to avoid :5:
I should have said that they would be the exception.
All work places and shops etc etc. shut, no exception. Give people time to get some extra food in ( shops should not allow excessive bulk buying though)
Close everything down. If this was done in the first place there would have been no need for all the little lockdowns that have gone on for far too long and ruined livelihoods and businesses.
Otherwise we may as well open everything up and say fuck it. People should be able to make their own choice as to where they are willing to risk going.
This may be radical and risky I agree but the way the government are handling things atm we're never going to recover. Vast unemployment, poverty and I'm sure a multitude of other unacceptable scenarios for a supposed 1st world country will ruin us and doubtless kill thousands of normal people while the rich fuckers stay in their ivory towers.
Up the revolution [emoji51] [emoji35]

"Schools, colleges and Universities are set to remain open".

Genius, that, if true. Universities stay open and remain virus hot spots and then they all go home in a month or for Christmas bringing the virus back to their families. 2k infections found in one Uni alone!

Wouldn't be sending my kids anywhere. Fook that.

"Schools, colleges and Universities are set to remain open".

Genius, that, if true. Universities stay open and remain virus hot spots and then they all go home in a month or for Christmas bringing the virus back to their families. 2k infections found in one Uni alone!

Wouldn't be sending my kids anywhere. Fook that.
Ridiculous [emoji57]
I would have said unbelievable but it isn't really for our government.

Back
Top Bottom