What's new

long covid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
there is a lot of talk about long covid

this is not something not to dismiss as in "It won't happen to me" it also has not been mentioned by boris that much

here is a bit more detail about it

there is a lot of talk about long covid

this is not something not to dismiss as in "It won't happen to me" it also has not been mentioned by boris that much

here is a bit more detail about it

thanks for this, very interesting. so basically the government’s plan is walking us into 1000 people every day developing long covid, increasing to 2000 a day or even more according to what javid has said.

My friend has got it. It's scary. A healthy active guy, now spends 2 hours painting his fence and he's fucked for the rest of the day.

His job was a bit precarious because of the corona lockdowns anyway, then he lost that and isn't well enough to get anything else.

It has been 4 months since he had corona, and he's not much better even now. It really sucks.

thanks for this, very interesting. so basically the government’s plan is walking us into 1000 people every day developing long covid, increasing to 2000 a day or even more according to what javid has said.

it’s all unknown no other country is doing this at this time it’s unprecedented. Israel is starting to slowly go backwards to bring in measures

it’s perfect for a virus you don’t won’t one that kills quick and fast as it will burn out as the hosts die before spread but one that makes you sick for 4 months 6 months or longer without the fatal part is scary imagine not being able to work for 12months after the last 17 months of company closures. I’m amazed this isn’t front page news a 1000 people a day sick unable to work with no cure for months

Just as a foot note

it seems dr Campbell has been getting threats from people on both sides of the fence he expresses views granted, the same as anyone expresses views. his are based on science and papers published but he’s getting death threats and threats of violence

After the last few days I’m ashamed to be English

freedom day Wtf I’m dreading it

Back
Top Bottom