What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lockdown V3

ah i thought you liked a bit of brown *nudge* *wink*

Well I also spent about two years working in India.
Some lovely young ladies over there.

As one of my colleagues said to me "when you have had black, you will never go back"
Mind you he ended up importing a Chinese lady.

16 Jan 2021

19 Jan 2021

WHAT AN UTTER DICKHEAD

caps lock sorry.

I csaid this a week or two ago but its still true. We have the government telling us something before it being contradicted within a day or so but we are told to FOLLOW THE RULES all the same.

Yet how many is this now part of the government breaking the rules or simply not adhering to them fully before then falling foul of the thing they are telling us and fining us for not taking enough care over?

Absolute dickhead, no mask, not even a coat in winter in a busy park.

Maybe, just maybe the government should be more careful than the rest of us? That way they lead by example.

Except they do lead by example, this example, all the bloody time.

Moral Authority:

(of a person, institution, or written work) The quality or characteristic of being respected for having good character or knowledge, especially as a source of guidance or an exemplar of proper conduct :hmm:

Edit: To be fair, you don't have to wear a mask in the park, maybe he was set up?

Last edited:

Moral Authority:

(of a person, institution, or written work) The quality or characteristic of being respected for having good character or knowledge, especially as a source of guidance or an exemplar of proper conduct :hmm:

Edit: To be fair, you don't have to wear a mask in the park, maybe he was set up?
I am sure that stay at home unless you are excerising does not constitute playing rugby in the park with your kids.

We are in a scenario now where someone DRIVING to another area by themselves or 2 people social distanced exercising in the park is deemed enough to be Fined. But then Health secretary, the fella in charge of the health aspect of a pandemic is playing rugby in the park.

As the official radio ad says, bend the rules, people will die.

Just sick of seeing one rule for them another for us. Playing rugby in the park is not a reason to not stay at home. Nothing will be done about it though, just more fines handed out for the sillyest things whilst the government tell us this is all our fault.

I am sure that stay at home unless you are excerising does not constitute playing rugby in the park with your kids.

Hmm, it is a form of exercise, and he can "bubble" with his own family, in a group, socially distanced from others and *maybe* play rugby? Except the social distancing looks scant in that vid, I assume it was his wife recording the video, because he looked closer than 2 metres away from the person recording, when he approached her?

It doesn't look good though, not at all. Somewhat daft behaviour, he must know people are spying on him, following him around, trying to catch him out.

Playing rugby in the park with your kids is surely fine, but just look how busy it is, no way in hell I'd stroll through the middle of that lot

Back
Top Bottom