What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Limitless RDTA gold edition Review + Online for sale TOMORROW

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
So guys when limitless released the original Limitless RDTA I for one was a bit disappointed, But now they have brought out the new one and I just had to try it!

bare with me as the pictures at the bottom will tell you a story.

So when you get your hands on one the packing is much bigger, like the same style boxes as the council of vapor, there a spare glass, seals, screws and sadly no little screwdriver or set of pre-built coils!
This is not a problem tho.
When you finally get your hands on the RDTA gold, you notice it isn't gold :') it's mainly named that for the deck which is gold!
The metal feels of good quality its much heavier than you expect, there 4 big triangles on each side of the airflow and a cleito style pull of drip tip, the airflow adjustable but very firm it maybe becomes easier once all the juice has worked it way into everything
The logo being very fancy and all engraved rather than a sticker or stamp, what may strike you is why is there 6 small holes under the glass! ( we will come back to this later ) when you pull the top cap off you are very nicely greeted by 4 beautiful purple screws and a gold deck which is nice and roomy! the threads are a good strong quality all seems to be spot on maybe a little too stiff but this is new and there is no juice on it at this point, the other thing they have improved is they built a rubber bung in the juice feed hole to stop any leaking coming out between the top cap and the glass.
On top of the deck itself everything looks well machined and the screws took a good beating today when i was tightening some stainless alien in, if you look in front of the posts in the middles is 2 medium inserts directly under the coils ... this is where the holes under the glass on the RDTA come to play, it turns out this RDTA is not only top airflow but provides a 2nd smaller airflow for air to hit directly under the coils! BOOM!
So to round this out limitless has made a rdta that doesn't leak ( providing your wicking skills ) the screws and machining is spot on and has brought something new to the RDTA world!

Here a few pictures of the cheeky thing! Opinions and comments down below if you have one of these or want to know more ask some questions and drop some feedback :)

16939558_10155394020987923_2604153853944292715_n.jpg 16683957_10155393922547923_9104910435582701619_n.jpg 16832264_10155393923847923_5606666051143781653_n.jpg 16939443_10155393924527923_3610601813821042765_n.jpg

can you tell me about the flavor with all this air flows ?? is it on point it's better to get something else ... i had the avocado 24 top air flow and it was performing like star ... is this one the same??

can you tell me about the flavor with all this air flows ?? is it on point it's better to get something else ... i had the avocado 24 top air flow and it was performing like star ... is this one the same??

Ive owned my limitless gold scine it came out! I cannot fault it the flavour is perfect!

Back
Top Bottom