What's new

LGBTQ Vapers

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Absolutely no need to respond to the thread

The absolutely fabulous Louise Ross (ex-head of Leicester's quit smoking service and now Deputy Chair of the New Nicotine Alliance) has posted on Twitter:
"I’m looking for someone from the #LGBTQ community who has stopped smoking and would be ok to share a few details of their story. Email me [email protected] please? Thank you"

Louise is the driving force behind quit services adopting vaping and pushed the entire NHS kicking and screaming into embracing it as a tobacco quit tool. She's an absolute darling and if you could help her out that would be smashing.

Thats down right straight-ist.
I know you're just messing, but there's an issue with smoking rates in the LGBTQ+ communities being considerably higher than in the gen pop.

Louise, bless her, wants to address that. I don't believe in the Honour system, but she deserves a gong if anybody is going to get one.

I know you're just messing, but there's an issue with smoking rates in the LGBTQ+ communities being considerably higher than in the gen pop.

Louise, bless her, wants to address that. I don't believe in the Honour system, but she deserves a gong if anybody is going to get one.

100% on the smoking rates. I will help anyway i can too. I can share anything on Insta, FB etc... happy to help mate

I'm still to see the point of Instagram. It's just a wall of shite adverts from what I can make out. :D

Yeah much of it is but i like the vaping advocacy side of it, agree u have to trawl through the mass of shite though

Anyway, i was trying to help :tongue:

OK ........... I understand the LGBTQ bit now, makes sense ............ but still wondering about the Covid-19? :D

Back
Top Bottom