What's new

Lateral Flow Test Shortage

And because lfts are free, I've seen that given as a reason :11: Reminds me of solar panels, you see the chunts who hoovered up all the discounts a few years back, now fuck all left for anyone else, G.R.E.E.D / Me me me.

Yup, yup and yup.

I know of multiple people who tested positive on their first, so did another, just to check

surprise.gif

It's pretty awkward tbh having cold symptoms could easily be Omicron but if you don't have the symptoms listed which ate out of date you can't order a PCR or book a test.
If you have a cold I would get a PCR test anyway in the absence of a lateral flow.

I've had Covid the past week, and it started as one of the worst colds I've ever had, the rate at which the symptoms came was rapid through the first day. PCR confirmed it as Covid the next day

No problems here just got the code and a walk down the chemist got 2 packs.

Hmmm, down to two tests with the sister in law testing positive this morning. The local chemists have none so I'll keep refreshing the site

It's pretty awkward tbh having cold symptoms could easily be Omicron but if you don't have the symptoms listed which ate out of date you can't order a PCR or book a test.

Which is why I lied to get a PCR test sent to me, which I’ve sent back today. I’ve got (mild) symptoms of something and I work with the general public, so I’m not going to not get tested because the fuckwits haven’t updated the information on their website :)

I've checked 8 chemists today through Gainsborough, Retford Worksop, and Hucknall including Boots, Lloyd's, and two generic ones including a Tesco and all out.
The whole Boots estate has none according to them.

I've just managed to get a pack of 7 posted on the nhs website.

I too work with the public and many different businesses including care homes which is why I need yo make sure I'm clear as I'd be a super spreader if I had it and didn't know.

The situation is dire!

Following on from earlier, two mates I was in the pub with have tested positive plus the one's sister & niece, I'm surrounded by it

We are too the wife's had a few phone calls this afternoon and there falling like fly's in our village.

Back
Top Bottom