What's new

Just found this! Who misses these?

sorry to say i binned them with most of the other stuff (junk) that was in the box. :(
That’s ok mate, if it was just junk and taking up space no point in keeping it!

My phone is an iPhone but doesn’t have enough storage for a software update let alone songs, so kind of takes away the point of what the iPhone was!

So I was going to use the minidisc player as it’s not huge, and the sound quality through my Audio technica MH50xs and Sennheiser HD25 I-IIs is really good, so would be a shame not to use it.

I will try and get a couple of discs, about 5-10 quid each, and also I need the software that will run on a Mac to transfer music first

That’s like some comics have sold for millions of dollars, if graded at the highest level and boxed.

I don’t really get it as you can’t read it, unless they see it as an investment that will go up in price?

Imagine the poor sod who bought the sealed boxed NES had one that was faulty from the factory

Wow, if it’s not sentimental to you might be worth getting rid of, does it run on a button cell?

Yep two watch battery's need yo get some tomorrow and that would be funny like the guy who sold the faje poeman cards to jake Paul thought he made £2.6 million but they turned out tobe fake so gave the money back

Just found this while searching for the mini disc which is still missing lol and these are going for silly money £60-100+. even the battery covers are stupid money people want £25-50 for that wee part bugger mine is missing but found a 3d printed one for less than a fiver

View attachment 264264
View attachment 264264
Donkey Kong, I used to have an Orange one of these. Crazy hours spent on this. If only I had it still, would be playing I think :)

Donkey Kong, I used to have an Orange one of these. Crazy hours spent on this. If only I had it still, would be playing I think :)
I still have that orange one! It's in my parent's loft and it still works. It's still boxed too.

I haven't got the heart to let it go. There's too much emotion tied in with it for me.

It was given to me as a bribe for going into hospital. I still remember going to the toy shop to get it. I still remember that hospital stay too....

Coincidentally, Nintendo have just started making Game & Watches again. They've just brought out a Super Mario Bros and Zelda one.

I want the Mario one so badly but I can't justify the expense. They're so pricey.

I still have that orange one! It's in my parent's loft and it still works. It's still boxed too.

I haven't got the heart to let it go. There's too much emotion tied in with it for me.

It was given to me as a bribe for going into hospital. I still remember going to the toy shop to get it. I still remember that hospital stay too....

Coincidentally, Nintendo have just started making Game & Watches again. They've just brought out a Super Mario Bros and Zelda one.

I want the Mario one so badly but I can't justify the expense. They're so pricey.
I imagine compared to the one you own it costs about 50 pence lol

Yep two watch battery's need yo get some tomorrow and that would be funny like the guy who sold the faje poeman cards to jake Paul thought he made £2.6 million but they turned out tobe fake so gave the money back
I didn’t hear about that il read it. My cards are AWOL- in the house but no idea where.

Thing is with the Nintendo’s how do they know? Couldn’t you just wrap a box with plastic that has half a brick in to make up the weight, or do you think they are more careful than that

Hmm that jake Paul thing especially the unboxing kind of screams publicity stunt to me!

I’ve become a cynical arse since what happened, but at least he got his money back.

I gather he didn’t use PayPal or he would be waiting till 20822 for a resolve

Just found this while searching for the mini disc which is still missing lol and these are going for silly money £60-100+. even the battery covers are stupid money people want £25-50 for that wee part bugger mine is missing but found a 3d printed one for less than a fiver

View attachment 264264
View attachment 264264
I had one of those and also an old Popeye one - lost in the mists of time now :(

Was a ps2 if I remember rightly and iam sure the cable ends were like these on this cable all try and find it to make sure

View attachment 264250
That’s the optical in cable isn’t it- will be able to transfer CDs that way, but as it’s optical you have to record the whole thing don’t you.

I’m ideally looking for some software I can use, I found some last night I will see if it works so I can compress the audio and fit more on one disc.

I do want to get a cable like that though, and also work out how one of my lecturers used to take his out with a microphone to create his own samples. He would find some pretty cool stuff.
There’s a lot of Arcades on canvey island, one of the kids horse rides makes a bloody creepy sound as an adult and would love to sample it- the arcades and pub is owned by friends of the family so will ask them as can get a clean sample without anyone around

That’s the optical in cable isn’t it- will be able to transfer CDs that way, but as it’s optical you have to record the whole thing don’t you.

I’m ideally looking for some software I can use, I found some last night I will see if it works so I can compress the audio and fit more on one disc.

I do want to get a cable like that though, and also work out how one of my lecturers used to take his out with a microphone to create his own samples. He would find some pretty cool stuff.
There’s a lot of Arcades on canvey island, one of the kids horse rides makes a bloody creepy sound as an adult and would love to sample it- the arcades and pub is owned by friends of the family so will ask them as can get a clean sample without anyone around

Yes a optical cable and it's been that long I can't actually remember how long it took to do it

Back
Top Bottom