What's new

Just found this! Who misses these?

I didn’t know that was a possible way of doing it lol, what model PlayStation did you need to do that? As I have the PS1,2 and 4.
My 3 got stolen when I broke up with my ex, the people who bought my clothes round nicked it.

Was a ps2 if I remember rightly and iam sure the cable ends were like these on this cable all try and find it to make sure

Screenshot_20220119-130226_Google.jpg

Just found this while searching for the mini disc which is still missing lol and these are going for silly money £60-100+. even the battery covers are stupid money people want £25-50 for that wee part bugger mine is missing but found a 3d printed one for less than a fiver

20220119_135046.jpg

20220119_135046.jpg

Just found this while searching for the mini disc which is still missing lol and these are going for silly money £60-100+. even the battery covers are stupid money people want £25-50 for that wee part bugger mine is missing but found a 3d printed one for less than a fiver

View attachment 264264
View attachment 264264
A game and watch! I had a few of them as a kid and yes they go for insane money now.

If you have any NES games or even SNES ones some of them are collectible and go for a high price.

As they say one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

A game and watch! I had a few of them as a kid and yes they go for insane money now.

If you have any NES games or even SNES ones some of them are collectible and go for a high price.

As they say one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

That is something I wish I did have though i wouldn't have for long lol and I see awhile ago if you can find one of the first ever new consoles you could be close to a millionaire

View attachment 264264
View attachment 264264
I only just noticed the battery cover is missing, but you found a 3D printed one.

It might be worth checking what they sell for with a non original part, unless it is exactly the same then I doubt it will effect the price.

If I recall correctly there is also a button battery that often fails, so might be worth checking everything works by powering it up.
I could be getting confused with the dream casts button battery that kept the system time though but worth checking mate

That is something I wish I did have though i wouldn't have for long lol and I see awhile ago if you can find one of the first ever new consoles you could be close to a millionaire
Do you mean a sealed boxed original NES, or the recent re release with built in games?

I still have my Megadrive (or genesis for the Americans) that last time I checked still works perfectly with quite a lot of games.

It’s mad that things we had when younger turn out worth so much. I have a set of 4 pokemon comics with the first signed by the voice actors and sealed. I’ve seen them go for insane money, I really need to put them up for sale

Do you mean a sealed boxed original NES, or the recent re release with built in games?

I still have my Megadrive (or genesis for the Americans) that last time I checked still works perfectly with quite a lot of games.

It’s mad that things we had when younger turn out worth so much. I have a set of 4 pokemon comics with the first signed by the voice actors and sealed. I’ve seen them go for insane money, I really need to put them up for sale

Yep the original nes a boxed up one sold a few yrs ago for a supposed million dollars to a collector even unbowed can go for thousands if you find the right person and I dont have any batts right now but last time I tried it a few yrs ago it was all working and even a frame is around £40 with no electrics from wat I seen on ebay

Yep the original nes a boxed up one sold a few yrs ago for a supposed million dollars to a collector even unbowed can go for thousands if you find the right person and I dont have any batts right now but last time I tried it a few yrs ago it was all working and even a frame is around £40 with no electrics from wat I seen on ebay
That’s like some comics have sold for millions of dollars, if graded at the highest level and boxed.

I don’t really get it as you can’t read it, unless they see it as an investment that will go up in price?

Imagine the poor sod who bought the sealed boxed NES had one that was faulty from the factory

Wow, if it’s not sentimental to you might be worth getting rid of, does it run on a button cell?

Back
Top Bottom