What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"It works really well" - Tony B

Wow look, yet another pod, how long will coils be available. give it a year and we will be back to folks only using mechs, then onto as many watts as possible , squonking and then another form of starter kit and we are back here again

Wow look, yet another pod, how long will coils be available. give it a year and we will be back to folks only using mechs, then onto as many watts as possible , squonking and then another form of starter kit and we are back here again
Another reason I love rebuildable stuff....

Another reason I love rebuildable stuff....

Even some pods are rebuildable, the problem i usually see is they bring out another upgrade next month but with a different size pod and coils. We have now seen pods, now vw/tc pod systems, which i feel are going the way vaping went with vw mods tc mods etc I was never a fan of ego's and carto's and pods to me are updated ego/carto set ups so, the 3 pods i have left all have 510 adaptors and a single coil rta ontop.

Back
Top Bottom