Innokin
What's new

Is it time to end legally binding self isolation? (poll)

Is it time to end legally binding self isolation?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Banana

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Innokin
In reality I think it will make little difference. 'Legally binding' maybe, but impossible to enforce and those that are unwilling to put up with any minor personal inconvenience have never bothered with self isolating anyway.
Agree , it’s pointless now because 80% of the population really don’t care anymore and it’s never going to be policed.

in an ideal world we would use common sense and respect our neighbours and do the right thing but Joe Public doesn’t care anymore.

they only time it should come back is when we reach critical again which will probably be sooner rather than later.

Agree , it’s pointless now because 80% of the population really don’t care anymore and it’s never going to be policed.

in an ideal world we would use common sense and respect our neighbours and do the right thing but Joe Public doesn’t care anymore.

they only time it should come back is when we reach critical again which will probably be sooner rather than later.

interesting, i think it’s still very different up here, from what i can see most folk are still following the rules. obvs i don’t know everyone in scotland, mind! :)

AcmeFog
I voted don't know, because err, I don't know. I'm quite surprised at the no vote, for some reason I was expecting yes to edge it :hmm:

I voted don't know, because err, I don't know. I'm quite surprised at the no vote, for some reason I was expecting yes to edge it :hmm:

perhaps the political standpoint of our distinguished membership is shifting. :)

Elux
Yes.
"The needs of the many out way the needs of the few "

3.7million CEV is not a few, it's a minority, a significant one at that.

cev.JPG

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...rablepeopleinengland/11octoberto16october2021

Vape Green
I'm also surprised at the majority no vote.
I voted Yes but I don't know.
I'm unsure of the rules.
I still wear a mask in shops and use hand gel.
I'm jabbed and boostered but have no clue whether further boosting is a good idea.
Thoroughly disgusted at those cunting bastards in Government and their shitty rule-breaking behaviour.
I never clapped for the NHS.
If you work, join a fucking union.
I get my orders from Mrs knome.
:)

Royal Flush Vape
Mandatory self isolation ends on Thursday 24th.

"Johnson said “targeted vaccines and treatments” will be in place for the most vulnerable"

I wonder where this leaves people with long covid because it's a right chunt to live/ work with. Research by the Therapeutics taskforce into long covid is not the same as receiving treatment for long covid :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom