What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is catching Covid now better than more vaccine?

I'm not sure either ...... but it makes a change from the usual push for vaccination and boosters we keep hearing.

I guess it's inevitable that our understanding needs to keep evolving.

interesting read, but im feked on whatever they decide to do.
had both jabs and after 3 weeks now have zero protection from them.
hospital has now left it upto me if i return or continue to work from home. ive started going in on a saturday as my department is deserted compared to at least 200-300 people walking past my desk during the week. the backlog is humongous and im the only one that does my job.
tesco food delivery for past 15 months which will continue.
had to cancel going to a wedding next week which was also going to be a bithday pissup for me as around 200 greeks going and the last i heard 25 from cyprus.
if i do decide to venture out i need to take a shovel with me to dig my own grave as point blankly ive been told due to my 6 weekly infusion drug if i catch it theres most prob nothing they can do for me and if i stop my infusion all together so as at least to get protection then ill end up in a wheelchair unable to walk again and dont want to go back there. :(:(

interesting read, but im feked on whatever they decide to do.
had both jabs and after 3 weeks now have zero protection from them.
hospital has now left it upto me if i return or continue to work from home. ive started going in on a saturday as my department is deserted compared to at least 200-300 people walking past my desk during the week. the backlog is humongous and im the only one that does my job.
tesco food delivery for past 15 months which will continue.
had to cancel going to a wedding next week which was also going to be a bithday pissup for me as around 200 greeks going and the last i heard 25 from cyprus.
if i do decide to venture out i need to take a shovel with me to dig my own grave as point blankly ive been told due to my 6 weekly infusion drug if i catch it theres most prob nothing they can do for me and if i stop my infusion all together so as at least to get protection then ill end up in a wheelchair unable to walk again and dont want to go back there. :(:(
Don't blame you, that sucks big time. :( :grouphug:

It's a novel virus so our understanding and ability to deal with it effectively is going to change over time. I don't think anybody really knows right now what the best way going forward is. There will always be professionals who disagree on what the best course is.

There's a hell of a lot of people worldwide with no access to vaccines. Unless there's a real life saving benefit to boosters I can't help but feel that we should be looking to vaccinate the rest of the world now.

Back
Top Bottom