What's new

India

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
335,000 cases yesterday. :11: Mass cremations in open spaces. Not bloody good. :(

It's absolutely horrifying. What a disaster for the country.

People are packed into their cities like sardines so no surprise its spread like wild fire.

and we are only closing our borders today to india flights so god knows how many have got through customs without having full covid checks.

Awful, lack of oxygen, no hospital beds, it's spread out into the farming communities and rural villages, it's not just a city thing. A welsh member of the extended family has been complaining to my wife that Asians live near her and are spreading covid, I know what I would've said, ffs.

and we are only closing our borders today to india flights so god knows how many have got through customs without having full covid checks.

This isn't about us, this is about them, and we've spread the Kent variant worldwide. Most Indians have not attempted to travel to the UK, because until absolutely recently we were plague Island. LBC ran a feature on India yesterday, on the Eddie Mair show, you might like to listen to it and do a bit of catching up.

Its terrible :(

i honestly think all countries should be closing their borders till all this is over

Just saw the number on TV news while posting here. Terrible :(
Seems like money has become the solution, again.

it's here already and has been for a while is this the new normal?

I expect it is... I also expect another wave possible summer but definitely coming into winter

the numbers of dead and dying is just horrific we look on to this and go

"yeah well it's India though"

but it was almost us by a hair breath we didn't tip over but only just

but now it's getting not so good at work 3 staff left now in the last 3 weeks to other jobs shifts dropping to min cover I'm glad in a way I am taking 3 weeks out (had my a/l to use up so I took it or lose it)

Back
Top Bottom