Votes: 52 59.1%
  • no it tracks you its got a chip in it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • no I'm not keen....going to wait a while

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Banana (control group thing)

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
I took my mum who’s 83 and my aunt 90 for their first vaccine today, the nurse asked if I was my aunts carer, I told her not officially but she couldn’t survive without myself and my sister so she offered me the jab, I couldn’t get my coat off fast enough.
Great news mate.

https://scottishcare.org/scottish-care-expresses-concerns-over-anti-covid-19-vaccine-campaign/
15th January 2021 by Shanice
News release: Scottish Care expresses concerns over anti Covid-19 vaccine campaign

Scottish Care is deeply concerned that there appears to be a concerted campaign to convince care home managers and staff not to receive the Covid-19 vaccination.

Over the last two days the majority of care homes in Scotland have received unsolicited mail from a campaign group which variously has denied the validity of the vaccines and indeed the existence and prevalence of Coronavirus itself. In addition, there has clearly been a targeted campaign on social media to create uncertainty and fear amongst social care staff.

As an organisation we will continue to advocate that all residents and frontline nursing and care staff should receive the vaccine. Being vaccinated not only protects the most vulnerable and fellow colleagues but also protects the individual.

CEO, Dr Donald Macaskill said:

“I am appalled that care home managers and staff are being targeted by anti-vaccination groups. To be at the receiving end of such a coordinated campaign at a time when many homes are struggling with live Covid-19 outbreaks is wholly despicable.
Throw the cunts in jail for a nice holiday for sending unsolicited and malicious communications that potentially endanger the welfare and safety of vulnerable individuals. They can stay there until they either catch covid or get a good kicking, whichever comes first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom