What's new

I knew this covid would end in tears

Mr Ripple

Legend
_115034112_covid_tier_alert_system_england_v6_640_4x-nc.png

Just got back from dr office. So tired of wearing masks....
The flu kills more people every year, and they never say wear a mask for it....

FFS, my birthday is cancelled too then I guess.

Looks like it mate, 28 days minimum of Teir 3 from Thursday. I was looking forward to catching up over a beer aswell!

Have to sort something once we can.

Looks like it mate, 28 days minimum of Teir 3 from Thursday. I was looking forward to catching up over a beer aswell!

Have to sort something once we can.

yeah, realistically I was going to have to call it off anyway... I'd have to let my mate know we were coming to stay, like now, and nobody knows what's going on so I couldn't do that.

what a load of shit.

I have a gig in Dec (that was cancelled from April) and I can't see that happening either. I've just about had enough.

Just been looking and given where i live I'd have thought I'd come under Broxtowe or even Gedling at a push but no it seems I'm classed as City so I'm in the club :28:

Same here mate, we are just on City side of border. Hoping be out before Christmas.

yeah, realistically I was going to have to call it off anyway... I'd have to let my mate know we were coming to stay, like now, and nobody knows what's going on so I couldn't do that.

what a load of shit.

I have a gig in Dec (that was cancelled from April) and I can't see that happening either. I've just about had enough.

It's crap! Can't plan anything ahead, we bravely booked a holiday for May... Chuff knows anymore! No end in sight it seems.

Back
Top Bottom