Votes: 7 15.6%
  • i want to look like boris i have a blue one

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • the damage and fear of the mask thing has been badly done

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • my banana has no mask

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Yesterday, while shopping in Lidl's, Mrs knome said "Where's your mask?" to a lady not wearing a mask.
After my initial cringe I strode up to Mrs knome and said "Leave people alone, it's none of your fucking business! All you have to do is steer clear and carry on with your day."
Mrs knome was suitably chastised and was nice to me for the rest of the day.
We were wearing masks... surgical ones... with gaps...
You need to tie a knot in them! :D

Starting to think it's a complete waste of time, we went to feed the ducks on the pond today, drove around a bit on the way home... beaches packed, sea fronts packed, town packed, pubs, takeaways and cafes packed. no social distancing, hundreds of kids on the play park stuff.... nobody seems to care.

Popped into a spar on the way home with 3 other people in, all respecting each others personal space and we have to wear masks to stop the spread of the virus?

Starting to think it's a complete waste of time, we went to feed the ducks on the pond today, drove around a bit on the way home... beaches packed, sea fronts packed, town packed, pubs, takeaways and cafes packed. no social distancing, hundreds of kids on the play park stuff.... nobody seems to care.

Popped into a spar on the way home with 3 other people in, all respecting each others personal space and we have to wear masks to stop the spread of the virus?

aye it all seems a bit as though they are making it up as they go along.

aye it all seems a bit as though they are making it up as they go along.

It would have made sense when we were all in lockdown, if you need to go to the supermarket to get food (as we often did) then wear a mask and sanitize your hands before going in... but doing it now just seems silly when the rest of the time everyone is just going about as normal. It's not going to make a jot of difference overall.

I think it's correct though that the virus will not last in the air or on surfaces as long outdoors as it does indoors. Air dispersal and sunlight help to kill off viruses, that's where Trump got his preposterous 'UV light' theory from. Won't make a blind bit of difference once you've got it, but you are, apparently, much less likely to catch it outdoors than you are indoors? Hence the requirement for masks in shops or any indoor venues?

But yes .............. people are idiots! :D

Last edited:
I think it's correct though that the virus will not last in the air or on surfaces as long outdoors as it does indoors. Air dispersal and sunlight help to kill off viruses, that's where Trump got his preposterous 'UV light' theory from. Won't make a blind bit of difference once you've got it, but you are, apparently, much less likely to catch it outdoors than you are indoors? Hence the requirement for masks in shops or any inddor venue?

But yes .............. people are idiots! :D

Ok, that does make sense... although watching how people were today, it would have only needed to last about 30 seconds on something for it to infect hundreds. I felt safer in that shop than I would have done out and about.

We have now entered phase operation herd immunity.
Think the government just wants this by with so they can get the economy going at full speed again.

Back
Top Bottom