Vape Club
What's new

How Bohr Chaser Kit can reach up to 127W?

bohrvape

Postman
Bohr Chaser Kit is a new cloud beast kit that can compatible with two types of batteries. You will get different output when you used different batteries. When using a 18650 battery, the max wattage up to 80W. But when you use a single 21700 battery, the max wattage can reach up to 127W.

Bohr Chaser Kit is compatible with 18650/21700 battery
9c87f63b-cd8e-4c65-9cd7-6e979a33645a.jpg

Based on intelligent SAGA chip, the higher wattage allows to work well with RDA, RDTA, RTA and subohm tank. We highly recommend you use 21700 battery to enjoy optimal power of Bohr Chaser Kit.

Bohr Chaser Kit can be reached to 127W
3901f648-064a-4a6d-b204-bbdfeb5781cc.jpg

Compare with other single battery kit, Bohr Chaser Kit definitely a powerful kit. You will get unprecedented vaping clouds and full-bodied flavor.

Innokin
Want to try this but finding one is harder than finding hens teeth.

@bohrvape you should send one to @nwhornet for a forum review, we all value his honest opinion and writing style and we buy many things on the back of a good review from @nwhornet so if it really is a good bit of kit I'm sure his review would generate sales [emoji6]

Vape Green
@bohrvape you should send one to @nwhornet for a forum review, we all value his honest opinion and writing style and we buy many things on the back of a good review from @nwhornet so if it really is a good bit of kit I'm sure his review would generate sales [emoji6]
Cheers bud for the kind words. Hope you've read the Flask review [emoji106]. Giveaway going up tonight to win the extra one @bohrvape kindly sent with the review, got to be in it to win it.[emoji16]
IMG_20190622_114923_015.jpeg

Cheers bud for the kind words. Hope you've read the Flask review [emoji106]. Giveaway going up tonight to win the extra one @bohrvape kindly sent with the review, got to be in it to win it.[emoji16]View attachment 194852
I read it twice but once on the corona so forgot to like the review [emoji1] fixed it now though and I might enter the giveaway for the better half but I would love to hear your thoughts on the one above it's a shame they didn't send you one and I think they should [emoji4]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I read it twice but once on the corona so forgot to like the review [emoji1] fixed it now though and I might enter the giveaway for the better half but I would love to hear your thoughts on the one above it's a shame they didn't send you one and I think they should [emoji4]
No distributor for UK/EU yet & only place I've seen it for sale is VaporDNA in the US. Customs would make it too expensive. Non TPD tank in the kit also limits sources to outside the UK [emoji848]. Shame as what I have read it's a solid mod.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom