What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Households of adults with weak immune systems to be vaccinated

i do t get it; isn’t everybody to be vaccinated?
You should have read it .............. and treasured it ............. ;)

Household contacts to be prioritised only include those aged over 16 who share living accommodation with adults who have weakened immune systems.

aren’t they saying everybody will be vaccinated by early summer?

i’m a bit oblivious about it all, i like working from home and get out and about for a walk in the park or at the river most days. i am quite enjoying the lockdowns. :)

Boris says one thing and means another.
Off topic but i checked the gov website today to see whats changed and what a difference leaving out the word "not" makes :18:

Screenshot_20210329-202536_Chrome.jpg

Boris says one thing and means another.
Off topic but i checked the gov website today to see whats changed and what a difference leaving out the word "not" makes :18:

View attachment 243359
You'd like one of my favourite Thomas Hardy stories then, about the pissed workmen doing up the 10 commandments in a church ........ who left the 'nots' out. :D

My wife and I had mine a couple of weeks ago due to my shockingly low immune system. Had the AZ one and felt rough for a couple of days, but Bill Gates hasn't instructed me to buy a windows laptop yet so all good :)

Back
Top Bottom