What's new

Help required...tobacco

Yes, say no more, I wouldn't want to be accused of influencing the outcome.

It's not technically a review we need, more pointers on if it is wrong or right.
As previously mentioned, we aren't massive tobacco lovers but always willing to try out new flavours, but what we like may not be to everyone's taste.
We used to have a nice RY4 back before TPD but we couldn't get the full data to take it through so it was dropped.

Hi @Sam DripDrop Vapour ......I know your not looking for a full review type thingy, I hope posting here is ok.
So I am nearly finished Sample 1...The fruity/dessert tobacco flavour.
Steep time was around 3 weeks, Atty used Evl Reaper V1, 1.3ohm coil at 12.4 watts.

The tobacco flavour I have tasted before, light, mellow and mainly present on the exhale, pleasant enough, though does leave an after taste.
The fruity/dessert flavours Im struggling to to pinpoint maybe melon/apple, I dunno, but Im finding this sample way to sweet for me, could be the sweetness is overpowering all, but the tobacco flavour.

That's it, short and simple feedback....thanks again Sam

Sample No 2.......as my auld granny used to say, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing:27:

If they taste good now they'll taste even better in a week.

... if they taste like crap now, they'll still taste like crap in a week.

.... that's my theory anyway.

True, but maybe in 8 weeks the crap one will taste exceptional. Just my theory :D

Back
Top Bottom