What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello! We're new and would like to introduce ourselves...

Hello!

So here goes with the introduction...

We're a young, British start-up company called My Vape Box.

And we don't have one company mission, we have three!
  • To save you money
  • To save you time
  • To give you a better quality vape

We aim to do this by delivering seriously good e-liquids, directly through your letterbox, for very affordable prices. There is more info about us on our website - www.myvapebox.co.uk - if you want to know more about us and how we work.

We're really excited to be joining the POTV forum and will be using our vendor forum to:
  • Post links to the blogs we write on our website - we'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on what we post
  • Offer discounts and run competitions for POTV members
  • Offer a free trials of our e-liquids for POTV members

I hope that gives you a quick taste of what we're all about and why we're here.

But if you do ever have any questions or just generally want to chat, please send us a post, or email, to [email protected] (or me personally at [email protected]).

So that's about it for the moment...

Bye for now!

Chloe - My Vape Box

Hello!

So here goes with the introduction...

We're a young, British start-up company called My Vape Box.

And we don't have one company mission, we have three!
  • To save you money
  • To save you time
  • To give you a better quality vape

We aim to do this by delivering seriously good e-liquids, directly through your letterbox, for very affordable prices. There is more info about us on our website - www.myvapebox.co.uk - if you want to know more about us and how we work.

We're really excited to be joining the POTV forum and will be using our vendor forum to:
  • Post links to the blogs we write on our website - we'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on what we post
  • Offer discounts and run competitions for POTV members
  • Offer a free trials of our e-liquids for POTV members

I hope that gives you a quick taste of what we're all about and why we're here.

But if you do ever have any questions or just generally want to chat, please send us a post, or email, to [email protected] (or me personally at [email protected]).

So that's about it for the moment...

Bye for now!

Chloe - My Vape Box
Welcome to the forum Chloe [emoji4]

de ja vu. sure i welcomed you in July but as its now official hi once again and welcome to the planet @Chloe_My Vape Box or should i say your royal highness. you are the spitting image of kate :D

Back
Top Bottom