What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

has uk 'lost control' of the coronavirus

aye, it’s mental. they are just making it up. 100 billion they will spend on it. a nice wee scheme to move more money upstairs.

Coronavirus: Major hospital to turn patients away as it is stretched to ‘its limits’ https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1a6v5x?m=en-gb&referrerID=InAppShare

University Hospital Birmingham is full to the point they're having to divert Covid patients elsewhere and close the doors to A&E yet the government hasn't brought the Nightingale Hospital at the NEC Birmingham into service yet :28: :hmm: :doh:

The suggested 2 week circuit breakers, I don't see how 2 weeks is going to rid us of, or control covid, it would be back in the blink of an eye? There'll be no jobs left and we might face some sort of perverse potato style famine, I'm buying a tardis and heading back to the 80s, thank you.

What i find strange about the whole Covid 19 episode (and this is no conspiracy theroy) . How have the Chinese managed to virtually rid themselves of it?. We all know they locked down, but unlike the rest of the World they managed to stop it in it's tracks. Whilst they have had sporadic out breaks (single to double figures) they are contained quick and eradicated. How did they manage to virtually halt the progression at the flip of a coin. we could say they are fiddling the figures (what Gov is not fiddling the figures) But for that to be true there would still be some reports of getting out. How have they managed to keep their deaths at or very close to the original outbreak which is still less than 5k and 80 odd k infected, with billions in population?

Why is no Government questioning this???

Or is it due to the following, i noticed the following report, (cannot mind if it was the BBC or Sky) which stated a City had just had a breakout, and 12 folk infected.. they locked down that city instantly, and plan on testing every citizen within days.... 8 million of them!!

The suggested 2 week circuit breakers, I don't see how 2 weeks is going to rid us of, or control covid, it would be back in the blink of an eye? There'll be no jobs left and we might face some sort of perverse potato style famine, I'm buying a tardis and heading back to the 80s, thank you.

Waste of time...As we know it takes weeks to months to be effective.

Back
Top Bottom