What's new

Hammer Of God V4 will be in stock tomorrow

"Samantha"

Achiever
Very limited stock on these so if you want one, be quick!

Only £160

://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/hammer-of-god-v4-mod-hog-v4-by-vaperz-cloud/

36563795_10217229471191752_6745271525919686656_n.jpg

Only wish I could afford one Sam [emoji20] I've got to pay vapesmarter (Stu) for my mod this week or I'd have bought one, I will be coming to you guys for a Titan though if it fits my new mod will have a measure when it lands and see [emoji5]

No problem.
2 Hog's have sold this morning in our store.

Still 2 left on the site if you change your mind.

They are way too big for me. Thought there was an earthquake this morning when hubby's F4 fell off bedside table so he isn't having one of these!

HOG V4 will not be restocked on our site as we have broken the rules apparently. No one told us they had an RRP so we are now banned from selling them again. Grab them at this price while you can :D

Technically they can’t stop you selling it just because you went under the RRP... that could land them in a lot of hot water if you wanted to push it...

HOG V4 will not be restocked on our site as we have broken the rules apparently. No one told us they had an RRP so we are now banned from selling them again. Grab them at this price while you can :D

this really pisses me off.
ive heard similar has happened to a couple of juice vendors with ugly verbal phone threats from here and america and then court threats just because said persons were selling under the rrp. the excuse was complaints from other vendors who were losing money so original manuacturer had to act on it.

Can you not go one day with out getting in trouble haha.

Is there another perspective? Does it prevent a race to the bottom and big companies with smaller margins monopolising?

Is there another perspective? Does it prevent a race to the bottom and big companies with smaller margins monopolising?

What often happens is less competition, meaning big players get bigger. They can afford to lose a brand, or afford to piss off a supplier...

I know in my industry it’s very much a gentleman’s agreement about sticking to RRPs. But when you’re big enough you can ignore them, they aren’t going to realistically stop a big customer. Smaller sellers often get bullied into it with a threat of less discounts or closing of accounts and have to comply.

Back
Top Bottom