What's new

Had the jab

Good luck I got a text today telling me to book a booster covid jab and I had it last week, hope you get it done soon.

wishing you a sppedy recovery @andipandi

just a quick update about ma.
phoned the gp yesterday to book her and her friend as link would only accept mums dob. both booked for saturday but ive got to take them to a gp surgery inside my sister hospital. im working saturday morning so will be a rush back to pick both them up and take to other hospital.

wishing you a speedy recovery
Thank you, so far I have been very very lucky, yeah it's shite, but still (not yet) as bad as the real flu I've had once in my life. Glad I opted for the jabs, if I'd lived alone I may not have. And today I have been stuffing my face :D

im dreading it as they now say its here for good and everyone will sooner or later get it.
for me ill be fekked so start digging the hole. had all 3 jabs now but had my tnf infusion yesterday so the whole protection has gone from my system as it kills and removes my imune system.

im dreading it as they now say its here for good and everyone will sooner or later get it.
for me ill be fekked so start digging the hole. had all 3 jabs now but had my tnf infusion yesterday so the whole protection has gone from my system as it kills and removes my imune system.

Oh, are you having to shield then? My covid experience, with regard to the trauma in my lumbar spine and spinal cord is that it initially played havoc with my inflammation down there, the pain was not good, but has now already receded to more manageable levels. I think there is hope, for most jabbed people that outcomes can be good or very good.

Thank you, so far I have been very very lucky, yeah it's shite, but still (not yet) as bad as the real flu I've had once in my life. Glad I opted for the jabs, if I'd lived alone I may not have. And today I have been stuffing my face :D
Great to hear this mate. A good appetite is always a positive sign.

Oh, are you having to shield then? My covid experience, with regard to the trauma in my lumbar spine and spinal cord is that it initially played havoc with my inflammation down there, the pain was not good, but has now already receded to more manageable levels. I think there is hope, for most jabbed people that outcomes can be good or very good.
yes mate. still sheilding after 18 months and work at hospital wont let me back as too risky with the numbers of covid we are seeing. ive started going in on a saturday when my department is closed just to catch up on patients i cant do remotely on work laptop at home. no staff around compared to around 300 on a week day.

Back
Top Bottom