What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Had the jab

Update.....not feeling shit as it happens! Bit achy..and wee bit tired...but that might be down lugging half a tonne of dry sand/cement mix and flagstones about yesterday. :14:

Last edited:
Update.....not feeling shit as it happens! Bit achy..and wee bit tired...but that might be down lugging half a tonne of dry cement and flagstones about yesterday. :14:

So not taking it easy then?

where to start….
I'd probably kick things off with "Are you a mental?" and go from there. :18:

What concerns me is that she managed to get as far as stand in front of the committee without someone telling her to fuck off with her nonsense. Or at least prove it before she got up and chucked keys and bobby pins all over the floor.

I'd probably kick things off with "Are you a mental?" and go from there. :18:

What concerns me is that she managed to get as far as stand in front of the committee without someone telling her to fuck off with her nonsense. Or at least prove it before she got up and chucked keys and bobby pins all over the floor.
it’s totally nuts, this idea, yet it seems to be becoming popular with the loons. do they think the millions of people who have had the vaccine wouldn’t have noticed they’d become magnetic?

61d6d7f3a8ef8082980211146ee55fbd.gif

Back
Top Bottom